"This system just cannot get any worse"

by JimmyPage 51 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Well like most have pointed out there have been times in human history that were a lot worst. I think that when high control groups like the WTBTS say things like that it is because they are loosing more and more control over their subject, we are living in the information age were you can look up almost anything. People from all aver the place that have access to the Internet can see how much freedom there is in other places on the earth and start to think " hey I want that to". This creates intellectual revolutions and people who were under mid control start to free themselves.

• catbert
    catbert

Man #1: "I am taking that."
    Man #2: "No your not."

When there is an abundance, we don't have a problem. When things become scarce, we have a problem,
    just like in the animal kingdom.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I'll bet you anything that if things are really bad, you can stil feed a small family with $10 a day

using: pasta, bread, potatoes, rice and eggs

• heathen
    heathen

Things are becoming scarce. Middle class income earners are disappearing due to the out sourcing to impoverished third world nations . There are serious food shortages right now all accross the world , there's an energy crisis because the powers that be refuse to mass produce alternatives and other countries are having higher demand causing a bidding war .(according to some people).

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Jimmy - Kindly excuse me while I go "boogie with Stu."

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

"This system just cannot get any worse"

It is going to, near term.

Fasten your safety belts.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    This system just cannot get any worse"

It is going to, near term.

Fasten your safety belts.

This system can get worst and it can get better, it depends on us and nature.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Anytime a dub remarks about how bad things are, or how bad things are getting, I always contradict them. "yeah, too bad we can't go back to the days when we would get smallpox and die at 35."

Or if there is some tragedy or murder that precipitates the comment about how bad this system is: "Yeah, because in the old days barbarians would just burn your village and kill you with swords."

• caliber
    caliber

You simply must do a translation....... I don't want it to go on.. I growing weary and it confuses me

because it doesn't jive with what we've been told !

Caliber

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    This system can get worst and it can get better, it depends on us and nature.

The Titanic doesn't turn on a dime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit