Serena Williams J W quote today

by BluesBrother 50 Replies latest social physical

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

gopher...

We don't get to be a part of these worldly things.

But competing in national and international tennis tournaments in front of millions of this world's viewers is not being "a part of these worldly things"?

tooooo funny!

Who says being an Ex JW, or a JW dissident is a sad existance? We have so much fun with this nutty group, it's hard to imagine how dull life would be without this entertaining diversion!

The Oracle

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

She probably donates enough so that the WTBS lets her slip up from time to time.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

I've never understood this notion that Ex-JW's or non-JW's are oppressed by their freedom. I was from a very small congo with very few young people, I guess they never even tried a "life is better here" angle and just went with "those people are bad".

So, so Sad.

Bring_the_Light

• snowbird
    snowbird

Bump

• justhuman
    justhuman

Yeah, she can't vote for Obama but she can enjoy all the millions of dollars she earned by participating in Tennis Tournaments, advertize promotions, and God knows what else they do to get money being Tennis superstars. And this star system that they are involved in, and they have became f*ck*ng rich because the use it so well, it was actually created by "wordly"people, or even worsed, it was created by the Commercial part of "Satan's system".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• kzjw
    kzjw

Serena is full of shit! I personally saw her drunk out of her mind, puking in a planter at a Derby after-party in Louisville 2 years ago! I'm a huge fan, but with the provacative pix of her floating over the net, not wearing panties, as-out in bikinis, etc...she has offically managed to just piss me off!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Now that quote is funny! Sickening really.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DlSgHsNLG5A

Just turn the sound down if you don't want to hear the song. There are some pretty racy pictures of Serena in there. In fact, the person is a fan of Serena's! Some old booty idol worshipper!

Warning exposed beaver shot in this video! The embed picture didn't work for me! I've been marked!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Are witnesses allowed to have peirced belly buttons and tattoos?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit