How can I prevent harrassment to my kids from self-righteous dub relatives?

by candela 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

SHE IS LITTLE SIS!!!! YES!!!!! We gonna have us some FUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

Lisavegas420 & Hotchocolate...thanks for your kind words!!!!

Interesting how we have both been coming here and did not know it... so Candela, do not fear... KINJIRO IS HERE!

We just gotta make sure we put together the JW Expressions Dictionary we spoke about... LOL...

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Woo Hoo...that is so cool. I'm sooo excited for you both. Glad you found each other...Here's too the future.

congrats you two ...Have fun..

OMG..how I love happy endings.

lisa<---doin' a little happy dance.

• MissingLink
  • hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

VERY. :-)

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

Wow, to come to JWD seeking advice and find your real-life brother on the board, in your corner and ready to help! I love to see this, I am so happy for both of you. Yes, VERY COOL :-)

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

I would start with pepper spray.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Do your best to control what you do with that particular couple; you'll be spending time with your parents but if they show up, get everybody out of the house and to a public place where they can't get too serious on you. Get to places they're at late, leave early. Practice saying "I'm not comfortable talking about that" or "You know, it isn't really that important for us to talk about that". Change the subject - have photos to show off, stories to tell. Be in charge of the conversation so it's not all about them.

• candela
    candela

Well, thank you all again for your good advice!

How crazy is it that my own brother ended up giving me some advice! I know I can always count on him, but they usually avoid being around when he is around. You know, he's DF'd so no socializing...

The sad thing is, this other brother and I were always very close too! I hate the fact that this trench has developed in the family because of this horsesh*T religion...

Anyway, I'm focusing on enjoying my trip and the company of those who put family and friendship above religious lunacy...

I'm off like a prom dress...!!!! hahaha :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit