How do you feel at this exact moment?

by Hortensia 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

ooooh I have to go find it! Those threads that get shut down can be pretty interesting.

Loubelle, isn't it a pain sometimes to have to get out of a cozy bed and go to work?

• beksbks
    beksbks

There seems to be a lot of sexual energy going on tonight. Anyone into astrology? Are some planets aligned or something??

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Pissed as hell. Mad and Pissed. Like I am afraid to say that if my day is going good... WHAM!! Shit will happen. If I say my gal is doing good...Wham she has not come home on time again...for 4 hours. If I say the car is running. Not too pretty, but running, Wham, it is hit. If I say I am doing well, moving forward, some'one'/thing comes along and takes the wind out of my sails.

What is this Fudged up Karma for minding my own?

One has to wonder.

Ok, breathe in, Breathe out. Deep and steady. Think forward and keep moving. Right?

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

To be honest, I am in some serious pain. I moved a very large and heavy armoire this weekend and I pulled a muscle in my back.

Lots of Ibu-proffen and T3`s.

I need people to pray for me.

Ohhhh, and please remember to pray in the correct way, you know what Im talking about, you have to say Jehovahs name and pray through Jesus or WTBS? in order for your prayers to be heard, and also so my back gets better.

thanks for all your Christian love

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

probably an ice pack for ten minutes out of every hour you are awake will help you more than prayer. Esp. a prayer to you know who.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hortensia...............*giggle*

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

wifekeepsmeinit~ Sorry your back is jacked. Tiger balm always helps a bit. Ok, a lot. Have any?

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

no...but i do have A535. It does feel good.

You know its one oclock now and i cant get to sleep because I took 2 T3s. My wife says there is caffeine in it to keep you awake.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Frog you healed yet - sent up a quickie for you.

So I'm AT work now - bleh - don't really feel like being here - hmmm cooould be eating ice-cream - that's what I feel like.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Calm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit