Elder calling around

by Am ha·’a'ret 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Go out in a BLAZE OF GLORY dude!!!!! Jump up during the Sunday talk and tell 'em all how it is!!!! But first, take the advice in bullet#2 above, its good advice (take this advice right now) :oP

• StAnn
    StAnn

I remember, several years after I quit attending, I had moved and some JWs came to my door. I recognized one of them and commented on that. He said, "Oh, you're so-and-so's sister, aren't you?" I told him, yes, and he asked me if I'd just moved in and when I would begin attending meetings. I told him, "Well, that would be hard, since I'm Catholic now. I'm so much happier now! You should try it! Wanna talk about it?" I followed them to their car, prattling away, and inviting them in for coffee and a chat. They peeled out, didn't even finish working the street! About a week later, they started calling, telling me that I "needed" to send them a letter of disassociation. I told them I didn't "need" to do anything, that my bapismal and confirmation records were on file at MY church, so I wouldn't be sending letters to anyone. I'm "bonafide" in my church, so what do I care about what they do in their little congregation I never even attended? I laughed. They didn't call back.

Life outside the Borg is good. Embrace it when you're ready.

StAnn

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They call that "Godly freedom". You are free to believe anything you want, but only as long as it comes from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. If you do not believe them, they will set you up and get rid of you (or make your life otherwise miserable). Of course you are not going to get reliable answers from the hounders, the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger, or from all the washtowels and asleeps they have put out.

Stick around here. You are bound to get better answers on this forum than you ever could at any Kingdumb Hell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit