Hambeak~In and out of Hospital~Not so Good

by Sparkplug 28 Replies latest jw friends

• parakeet
    parakeet

Hambeak! I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems -- like you needed any more, eh?

Listen to Sparkplug -- take time to recover before going back to work. Remember what I said a while back about your overactive conscience? Tell it to take a hike for a while so you can rest and get well.

parakeet, of the hambeak-fan-club class

• Barbie Doll
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ok.. I just spoke to Hambeak and I swear that he has not lost his sick sense of humor. He answered the phone, "autopsy!"

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh yeah then he let me know he had been on life support and one of his med had poisioned him while he was in. GD boy.. Then topped off by he is back at work. I worry so about him. I swear he caused this next gray hair I found!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Thanks Decki!!

I just tried to call him. Left a message asking if this was the "goofball autopsy"!!

shelley

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Thoughts and best wishes to you HamB

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Ok.. I just spoke to Hambeak and I swear that he has not lost his sick sense of humor. He answered the phone, "autopsy!"

That's why I love me some hambeak! Thanks for letting us know sparky and hambeak I hope you are looking after yourself and doing well. Thinking of you!

• blondie
    blondie

Hambeak, you stubborn guy; keep fighting.

Love, Blondie and Irreverent

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I hope that man takes good care of himself.

Hambeak~I love you friend, and miss your presence here.Take care!!

Love,
    Shelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit