Hambeak~In and out of Hospital~Not so Good

by Sparkplug 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Last Week Hambeak was in the hospital having had another stroke and I believe heart attack. I am not sure if he is following on the board, but he may be at home by now. I stopped by his work seeing he was determined to be back at work...two days after the hospital...I told him not to, but you know he is stubborn. He was not there thank goodness, (at work) but I have not called to see how he is today.

You all keep him in your thoughts and for those that keep in touch with him, he sure could use some love right now!

Decki

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Love, strength, and rapid HEALING to you, Hambeak!!!

Thanks for letting us know, Hon.

Love,
    Baba.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanx, Sparky ...

Been wondering about you, Ham. Please take care of yourself.

Love,

CoCo

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Decki thanks for posting this as I did not know.

It's not much but it's all I have ... all my hopes and prayers

Chris

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

HamB. Im thinking about you. Please be ok

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Having just come back to posting lately, I cannot recall all the times he has been in and out this last year. It has been A LOT. I am really worried about him. He has been so good to my family and I even when I am lost and seemingly flaky. He seems to know it is with a purpose and helps me put my head on straight. I found a sign he brought me when I had my operation that reads, "Good friends are like bras, supportive, never leave you hanging, make you look good and always close to your heart" XXOXOX

• changeling
    changeling

Thank you Sparky!

Take care and get well soon Hambreak!

changeling

• ninja
    ninja

hamster....hope you know da ninja is egging you on....

• juni
    juni

I'm thinking of you Hambeak. I wish you well.

I remember when Hammie offered to all of us his expertise in diagnosing car issues. He started a thread so that we all could get advice. How nice is that, hey?

Juni

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry to hear about your challenges, Hambeak. May things go well.

Blondie and Irreverent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit