Sherriff Joe Arpaio

by Lady Lee 50 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

And if you'd like to help remove this pig from a position of power: http://www.sabanforsheriff.com/2008/

• designs
    designs

Chicken Ranch war.

Sheriff Arpaio and his posse are being sued for excessive use of Force- A Tank, Bomb Seeking Robot and 40 armed Officers raided a home where it was thought that Fighting Cocks were being raised.

• designs
    designs

Sheriff Joe is having his Day In Court. Asked if his Department ever arrested a white person on immigration charges he responded in a hushed voice 'I don't recall'.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

what's happening? i have friends in phx and they absolutely hate the guy

• james_woods
    james_woods

I am going to make a statement that may surprise many here on JWN.

I am a strong conservative, and yet I think that Joe Arpaio needs to go - he needs to leave law enforcement and public life.

The reason that I think so is that he has become nothing but a self-serving cartoon of himself.

I believe that it is clear that he has harassed mexican-americans for the purpose of self-promotion, and that much of that famous tent-jail thing was for the same purpose. It has worn pretty thin. "He made the prisoners wear pink underwear" - WTF??? What does that have to do with law enforcement?

And then, there is the positively idiotic quest he went on to prove that Obama's birth certificate is a fake. B.S., not his job as an Arizona sheriff, and a total waste of time.

I honestly think the man is probably suffering from early stages of dementia - and like I said, it is time for him to be retired and to STFU.

Just like J. Edgar Hoover - he has long ago outlived his usefulness and is now just a public embarrassment.

• designs
    designs

Come here big guy and get a BIG Liberal Hug

No its true, we had Darrel Gates as Head of LAPD and when the Rodney King verdict came through and the riots broke out he was not the leader we needed at that moment and was eventually replaced.

James,

You've nailed it 100%. Arpaio is a rogue lawman who is always looking for attention. I predict that he will fall from his perch, and likely face criminal charges.

• Glander
    Glander

Joe Arpaio

Darryle Gates

Barack Obama

Clean sweep.

• designs
    designs

Sheriff Joe's big anti-Obama Birther Concert with Evangelical headliner Pat Boone canceled for lack of ticket sales

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Sherriff Joe is pretty much the Hank Quinlan of our era. Funny how Quinlan and Arpaio look alike too. On another note, I always find it kinda funny the people who think prison is like a country club or something. Yet those same people aren't exactly rushing to go to jail or prison. High Horse Mofos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit