If the UN DID persecute the JWs..would you join in

by edward gentry 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

There's a few I'd like to have a go with but not because they are Jws but for personal reasons.

But seriously, my answer to your question is, absolutly not]/b].

I was just thinking how they already say that we are" beating our brothers" and persecuting them when all we are really doing is exposing the hypocricy and truth about this organization.

[b]Ranchette

• Simon
    Simon

yes, depends on who it is and what they had been doing to other people.

I know more than a few who are in need of a 'good kicking' but if it was a genuine human being then I'm the sort of idiot who would stand up for what's right and help them out.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

edward, you might consider that beating a cult victim (who just happens to not know they are a cult victim) behaviour that one should join in with. I'm not quite sure you do. Devil's Advocate?

I don't think it's remotely acceptable, in fact I'd try and stop it (unless he had hurt me or mine, in which case it might be personal).

Does Krystal Nacht (sp? Crystal Night in English) mean ANYTHING to anyone? People sat eating their Brauwert whilst wagon after wagon of trains full of people clunked by to this place no one came out of but that never got full? Yay, let's go beat the Dubs, coz now we're not one it's okay to hit them! For shame.

Oh, you also say;

The dubs is ,categorically, the TOP ranking,Rotten sect on the planet. (sect as opposed to cult).The sooner the org is exterminated from the face of the earth the better.
    My opinion.
    Well, you don't know THAT many cults then.

My opinion.

8-)

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• JT
    JT

this post was so deep i had to share it again with the folks here at work before we all cut out--

i explained to them how most of the posters were former jw and how the jw actually look forward to the death of all former jw since they are apostates and the wt tells them to HATE -LOATH anyone who "HATES" Jehovah--

and the way a person shows he hates Jehovah is by rejecting his Visible Mouth pC WT/FDS/Slave/Boys in Writing ETC

yet depsite the fact that every single poster is a former jw who would be "SPAT" upon by a current jw- these same former jw would wish no harm to any jw

across the board most of the comments reflect a clear understanding that the avg joe blow jw has no idea that they are being Hoodwinked and Bamboozled

as pointed out to beat up a jw only REinforces in thier mind that they are the Chosen ones

much like out in WACO TX i'm sure when they saw the black copters and the armies surrounding thier camp they thought major bible fullfillment is taking place

same with JW anytime they are attacked or dogged it proves they are special, etc

i just want to thank all of you for the excellent comments showing no anger toward jw despite the fact that they look forward to our Death

as one of the NONJW stated here:

"JW Are some Sick People"

this is why education is so important

these nonjw will never become jw with the knowledge of jw and the information i have given them about the Inner workings of the Org

as the lady here used to say:

"They seem like such neat clean cut people"

now she understand the System that they belong to and how it impacts thier value system about all the choices that a jw will make

be it marriage, jobs, carreers, retirment 4 DOOOR CARS SMILE

• edward gentry
    edward gentry

Abbadon, I refered to the Witnesses as a SECT,a sect is not the same thing as a cult.I stand by my claim the dubs are the worst SECT .
    Jim Jones CULT, however was a much nastier org than the dubs.

All over, I was merely fishing for opinions, how many people here were "VIOLENTLY opposed to the truth". Not many.
    I would not bash a witness in the street,nor smash windows of Jewish shop owners. I would however leave them to their own fate,they created their own nightmare.

• Seeker
    Seeker
    I would not bash a witness in the street.

I would not trod them underfeet,
    Sam, I am...

I would however leave them to their own fate,they created their own nightmare.
    Nope. Their leaders created the problem, and the average witness bought it hook, line, and sinker. For that, I suppose they deserve a worse life, but not persecution. They don't "deserve" that much.
  • ashitaka
    ashitaka

I would throw mayonaise and balogna at the bastards who screwed me, and hide the one who have the capacity to change.

ashi

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

"they created their own nightmare"

I agree with Seeker; I think to blame people for being a cult victim is ignorant. Sorry to be blunt, but there you are.

As covered in another post, I also find your distinction between sect and cult both erroneous (check dictionary definitions) and pointless (looks, walks, sounds like=is).

I also find discussions on who would join in beating on someone in the street distasteful. Sorry to be blunt, but there you are.

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit