2008 Keep Yourselves In God's Love--PDF!

by Atlantis 97 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

AlphaOmega:

Bloody good to see you posting! Been missing you! Working you overtime, are they? Why those dirty! Can't do it without your input!

Good hearing from you old friend!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

MissingLink:

Thanks mate!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Many thanks.

• VM44
    VM44

Thank you Atlantis.

Now we can all see what's in the latest release.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Isaacaustin:

Thank you! Yes, it would be interesting to see what they are "adding" or "subtracting" in this book!

Eyes Open:

Thank you!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• bite me
    bite me

I've had that youth book in my hands for a while now. I would scan it in but I don't have access to a scanner. I appologize to the individual who asked for a scan a week or two. I've been working on trying to find a scanner without being accused ofc being an apostate. why does that sound icky. friend of mine has a kid and calls it a prostate. gotta laugh every time I hear that. I sat once at a kindom hall and the elder asked questions and she raised her hand to answer. I cannot remember the question but it was regarding types of material to stay clean from. in a cutr little kids voice she said a prostate material because its dirty. cute but sad. sad that she is forced to sit in and hear talks about prostate material. lol I hope she eventually finds her way from that filth. ps sorry if it seems like I hi jacked the thread I didn't mean to. I just had a story and it kinda fit.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

VM44:

You are welcome old friend! I hope someone goes over the "Blood" section with a fine-tooth-comb." I would myself, but I am running behind! 18 requests! All books!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Bite me:

Thank you!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

wow that was fast. i just got that book on Friday.

I love the article in the back regarding masturbation. hilarious, especially the verses used to back it up. My wife and I had a real big laugh yesterday when she found it.

• Robert7
    Robert7

Thanks!

Notice the first Appendix is about how to shun treat a DFd person. Makes me sick. In black & white, you cannot say Hello to a DFd one!

"A simple 'Hello' to someone can be the first step that develops into a conversation and maybe even a friendship. Would we want to take that first step with a disfellowshiped person?"

"Losing precious fellowship with loved ones may help him to come 'to his senses,' see the seriousness of his wrong, and take steps to return to Jehovah."

What BS. Talk about control... talk about a cult...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit