2008 Keep Yourselves In God's Love--PDF!

by Atlantis 97 Replies latest watchtower bible

• itsmarkyboy
    itsmarkyboy

My favourite section is on whether or not to accept "Christmas Bonuses". After saying that you can't go to your non-believing spouse's family Christmas dinner for fear that you may stumble someone or be seen as celebrating a pagan holiday....

But cash? In the name of Christmas Bonus? Whoah there - that's entirely AOK. Just because your boss gives you money as a Christmas bonus, your accepting it doesn't mean you're celebrating Xmas.

I expected to read...and if you forward it to the WTBS we'll credit you 1000 hours of field service in the next calendar year. Cheers!

• kifoy
    kifoy

Hi Atlantis!

Great work! But do you have the "heavy" version as well? Not the stripped down text version but the scanned version?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

But cash? In the name of Christmas Bonus? Whoah there - that's entirely AOK. Just because your boss gives you money as a Christmas bonus, your accepting it doesn't mean you're celebrating Xmas.

Of course, you will be expected to put it all in the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund.

• Gozz
    Gozz

All links to the book hear are dead...

Anyone kind to let me have an e-copy of this book?

Thanks for your assistance.

• cattails
    cattails

Does anyone have an updated link for this book?

thanks

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:wVdMGa-8PqYdVM:http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9443/u1xg4.jpg

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

The books I didn't give back, i have put in the trash were they belong! I do remember this book (KYIGL)- i left just as the study of it began- I remember my husband saying- so you gunna start wearing a scarf on your head like the mormons now? LOL it was pretty stupid lol

The only book I wish I had've kept was the "reasoning from the scripture" handbook. It's a good model for a book am currently working on.

It's good to keep up with what crap the org is publishing- comes in handy when pointing out new fault and lies.

• mblog
    mblog

Please repost the link for this PDF book.

Thanks
    Mblog

• Black Sheep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit