Let's Hear it For Simon -Thanks For This Board - And All it Accomplishes

by flipper 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I left the WTS in 1985. I was lost for a long time and it took me 10 years to find this site. I have learned soooo much and hope that I can pay it forward for others

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

You will never know how much this site has helped me personally. It, quite frankly saved my life. I still have bad day's but without the support of this site I never would have had the knowlege of all the others to help me move beyond the opressive religion I was rased in. So Thanks Simon

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

i'll add my thanks as well - many of these topics have given me strength when i was low...

Morph

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

remind me of the prayers .... and we do not want to forget the 'faithful and discreet slave and it's guberning body' ;-)

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this up and thank you for all the thoughts and kind words for Simon. As you can see, many here enjoy the " support " they receive and great " discussions " as well !

AMICUS- Thanks for the plug on South Lake Tahoe dude ! Very nice ! It is a great place to relax and recreate ! Hope you can join us too Amicus, and anybody else here is welcome to come July 4th as well ! Ghost, Mr. Flipper

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I'll add my thanks to Simon for this site! Don't you just love his kingly avatar?

And thanks to Flipper also, for thinking to do this. You are a good guy, flipper!

It's a great support group, one I am grateful for. It probably saved my life. I wish my mom had this site a generation earlier. It would have saved her a lot of lonely years being shunned.

Cheers,

ESTEE

• arwen
    arwen

I would like to say Thanks..too... I came here three years ago...frightened, guilty, lost, ...started with baby steps...I have had so much support and comfort and even though I dont post or get too involved with topics I am here every day. So I will raise my glass and toast you Simon for giving us this wonderful site..for keeping some of us alive....

• flipper
    flipper

ESTEE- Thanks for the kind words sis ! I'm so glad that being on this site helped save your life ! I'm glad you are with us ! Sorry about your mom.

AWREN- I am so glad this site has helped you my friend. As well as help save your life ! Glad to have you. I share your toast ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit