Let's Hear it For Simon -Thanks For This Board - And All it Accomplishes

by flipper 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Hear hear!

I agree, this board has been a lifesaver for me... I hope I will get to the point that I won't "need" it as much... but the board has led me to actually meet some posters in real life...

It's a stepping stone to getting away from the tentacles of the borg...

• Casper
    Casper

Good thread, Mr. Flipper....

Thank you, Simon....

I've been checking out this board for the last seven years... Every question I've ever had about the WTS has been answered here, in one way or another.

Thanks again to you and the Mods... You've all done a GREAT JOB... keeping it sane....

Cheers,

Cas

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Thanks Simon!

And thanks to the mods, too.

GGG

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Flipper`s a Kiss Ass.".LOL!!.............I Am extremely grateful for this board..I don`t mind chiming in..To thank Simon,Angharad and of course,our Mods!..You guys do a lot of work,so we all have a cyber home........Thank-You!!.......Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Well, go ahead and do a little dance!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lX_FuChIY_M

• donkey
    donkey

While Simon and I do not always agree I am very thankful to Simon for creating the board. I have met friends from here and the board has helped me in many respects.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    it has helped many to be able to vent after leaving the Jehovah's Witnesses cult, and get support, and for others it has helped them have a great place to discuss many important topics that have a heavy play in many of our lives !

(HS has you pegged, my friend......P/A )

Yes, this is a great discussion board. As far as the word "support" goes, that gets a bit complicated, imo, and sometimes more damage can be done than help when you support someone's poor judgment or erratic behavior, or personal actions. Discuss options, make suggestions, relate personal experiences....yes....but, supporting adds a whole different dimension to it. Just my opinion.

Edited to add: Oh, yeah. Thanks, Simon.

• yknot
    yknot

alt......

So many without this site would be lost and wandering in grief and misery. This site gives hope, keeps some from being snagged, and gives comfort & transition from cult life.

Love ....Yknot/ Xsie

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to generally say thank you to all of you responding to this thread ! Yeah, call me a kiss a$$ ! LOL! I guess they used to call it in school " teachers pet " LOL! Better to kiss his a$$ than get on his bad side and get posts restricted or anything! But seriously, kidding aside, I'm not trying to kiss up- just being genuine here and think it's great that you guys and me, and everybody give him his props for creating this board. I was telling my wife tonight that I think it tends to get overlooked what he does. So- I just wanted to acknowledge it

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this up one more time as I'm going to bed, and will be gone working all day into the night tomorrow, so your support for Simon is appreciated. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit