Let's Hear it For Simon -Thanks For This Board - And All it Accomplishes

by flipper 47 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

I think it's only appropriate to put out a thread to thank Simon for the great job he does in moderating this board, watching over discussions to make sure that the purpose of JWD discussion stays focused . I believe that he and the mods do a great job in helping this board along in it's journey - and enables us to have the freedom of speech- without having fear of reprisal - as long as the guidelines are met.

So, I for one would like to personally thank you Simon - for bringing this board into existence, as it has helped many to be able to vent after leaving the Jehovah's Witnesses cult, and get support, and for others it has helped them have a great place to discuss many important topics that have a heavy play in many of our lives ! So I tip my hat to you, and drink a toast to you tonight ! Keep up the good work ! How do the rest of you feel about the job Simon has done ? I think he deserves a toast ! Give Simon your love tonight ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I think he deserves a toast !

Ok, I'm in. Thanks Simon!

W *off to get a beer*

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

THANK YOU SIMON!

Here, it's on the house!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• Gregor
    Gregor

Flipper, you old kiss ass.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Cheers!

The Oracle

• amicus
    amicus
    Flipper, you old kiss ass.

Gawd, I'd almost forgotten how much fun this place can be. Here's to the house Simon built! (pops open a Sierra Nevada)

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Yes Simon. Thanks! You and I can bring down the WT and the NWO together!!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Thanks Simon!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Simon, thank you so very much for this site. It helps me, though I left many years ago, to keep up the news (changes, lawsuits, and other problems) within the JW organization. It encouraging to hear from others here that have developed their analytical skills and have free minds now against such odds created by the WTS.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Thanks, Simon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit