Walkhill 1149 total 3901

2000 have left bethel in the last 3 years

of which 225 became special pioneers

47 took up regular pioneer service and

1728 returned to congregations as regular publishers

70% of bethel family has more than 5 years service

6% have between 5 and 24 years

24% have more than 25 years full time service

You welcome to publish these they are from a highly regarded source in Brooklyn

Please keep my identity confidential don’t feel like the vengeance being taken out on my family

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Hi Dogpatch.............wondering if you could shed some light on numbers leaving the WTS, congregations dissolving, df'ings etc. Cheers, Bliss

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

2000 have left bethel in the last 3 years

of which 225 became special pioneers

Thanks for the info.So approx. 89% have decided not to become Special Pioneers.I'd imagine that at least some of them have had their eyes opened as a result of this.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Do you mean that 70% have LESS than 5 years of service? Otherwise there is double counting with the next statistic. Anyway, those are very interesting and telling numbers. It fits completely with what we've been hearing on the ground about the Bethelites leaving. I see most of the divestment has occured from Brooklyn as they liquidate their assets there.

• Quandry
    Quandry

225 became special pioneers

47 took up regular pioneer service and

1728 returned to congregations as regular publishers

Could we get the stats on how many are on food stamps?

Oh, I forgot. They all have the equivalent of a college education since reading the WTS literature. We should expect to see them getting jobs in a professional capacity sometime soon.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

hi Bliss,

Hi Dogpatch.............wondering if you could shed some light on numbers leaving the WTS, congregations dissolving, df'ings etc. Cheers, Bliss If I find out I'll pass it on! Randy

• yknot
    yknot

Thank you for the Stats...

1728 returned to congregations as regular publishers....That is highly encouraging to this community!

I hope some of them lurking here will post their experiences soon!

• flipper
    flipper

DOGPATCH- That is one hell of a turnover rate , isn't it ? I mean this has to be much more leaving than when you were still there. Do you have some older exiting figures we can compare this to? Just curious

• bobld
    bobld

My understanding the 2000 did not leave voluntarily but got to boot.They thought they would be there until the new system.AHAHAHAHAHAH.

B

• sir82
    sir82
    89% have decided not to become Special Pioneers.

They decided?

Hardly. It was decided for them.

The layoffs were strictly a cost-cutting move. Paying $600 / month plus health care for the special pioneers is not cutting costs! Thus there are very few of them.

I imagine the special pioneer gig was given to those who had the most seniority, or who had the best connections to the bigshots.

A cynical person would say the ones were assigned to be special pioneers were the healthiest of the lot, in order to keep health care costs down. But me, I'm not that cynical .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit