Judge Rutherford Stenographer

by RR 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RR
    RR

Okay everyone, here is a picture for you, download it and cherish it.

Oh, isn't he cute? Is that peach fuzz on his upper lip?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

MMmmmm....I'm only 15 miles from Booneville.

• Farkel
    Farkel

RR,

Thanks for the trip down memory nightmare lane, big guy! Lest some newer ones get misled, I want to note that JFR did study law. He just never went to law school. He got his law license through an apprenticeship program. It's good to know he went to school to learn shorthand, though. That way, he would have something to talk about with Bonnie Boyd late at night over 1 or 2 or 50 whiskeys.

Was this before or after he campaigned for Williams Jennings Bryan for President of the United States? It WAS Bryan he campaigned for, wasn't it?

Farkel

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well that's something I didn't know

Thanks

• zeroday
    zeroday

Mmmmm Rutherford bad Russell good....

• Farkel
    Farkel

zeroday,

:Mmmmm Rutherford bad Russell good....

Not quite. Russell bad. Rutherford Satan.

Farkel

• RR
    RR

Hmmmm ... the "Normal Shorthand Institute"? As oppose to what, the "Abnormal Shorthand Institute"?

RR

• Carlos_Helms
    Carlos_Helms

Not an awful looking man. Despite the eyes going two different directions and some rather narrow shoulders, he'd fit in today about anywhere.

Rutherford developed a talent for taking advantage of those who were easily awe-inspired. We all went through that (as such, the watchtower of today). If people were as they are supposed to be, we wouldn't have issues with men like Rutherford. The trick is to get there.

Carlos

• zeroday
    zeroday

Hmmmm ... the "Normal Shorthand Institute"? As oppose to what, the "Abnormal Shorthand Institute"?

RR

What happened RR I asked you on another thread about the current Bible Students endtimes predictions considering Russell got it all wrong...What exactly is the current BS theology concerning the endtimes and paradise earth...

• zeroday
    zeroday

OH I know we really don't want to talk about that do we...just meet in small bible study groups with large pictures of Russell looking down on us approving of everything we do...Russell predictions wrong who would even know today...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit