how to make the perfect sandwich

by wings 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Cinnamon Raisin Bread, Peanut Butter with nuts and slice Banana and Strawberry Preserves.

altalt

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh yeah, that is a good one - raisin bread, peanut butter and bananas...

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    OK Sir....what sauce do you like?

I'm more of a mustard guy than anything...usually Dijon. For the life of me, I just can't stand mayonnaise. If it's mixed in something, like a tuna salad, then it's not so bad. But if I see a big slab of white--

Excuse me....

(BLAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!)

Ew. Oh. God, that smells. I hate that pizza/orange juice aftertaste of vomit.

Yes, as I was saying. Naked mayo is anathema to me.

• PEC
    PEC

Barbie Doll, I want one. I remember when you made those for my lunch everyday. Now we go out to lunch together everyday.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

you two are so cute!!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I wonder why no one said Lox and Bagels! I tried it once and that was enough! Nasty! That smoked fish was too raw for me!

• restrangled
    restrangled

I'm with Hortensia, classic BLT...changed up as follows.

Use Marie's blue cheese dressing in place of mayo and add slices of ripe california avacado and some freshly grated pepper. YUM.

Also a classic Rueben. The meat has to be special ordered to get the leanest (Pastrami). Sliced paper thin, with lots of thousand Island dressing, sauerkraut, and swiss!

I have a gourmet griddler by Cuisinart which makes beautiful sandwhiches and Paninis. If you are into sandwiches I really recommend this small appliance. No need to heat up the broiler etc. Makes great bacon too! Grills detach and are dishwasher safe!

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit