alfalfa sprouts

extra virgin olive oil

black fig vinegar

oregano

kosher salt

fresh ground pepper

• Layla33
    Layla33

I used to make sandwiches for a living and I absolutely loved it, one of my favorite jobs. I still see myself retiring, opening up a sandwich and foundation for the poor.

I won't give away my secrets, but let's just say at lunch time I always had a line.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It's sounds great but it's too much work for me so if nobody will make me one I'm off to "Subway" for a Footlong.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

For me a sandwich is something to tide me over if I don't have time to cook a hot meal. I usually end up with one of these, except I use home made whole wheat bread.

alt

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    Ugh, you lost me at mayo

mayo, yuk! Just give me some oil and vinegar, salt pepper and oregano and I'm good. Oh yeah has to have meat, tomato, onion, etc.... Usually the only time I eat a sandwich is after a good banging, er I mean love making session

nj

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

mmmm. PB&J. Classic. Nothin wrong with that.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Grilled portabello on toasted focaccia bread with baby greens, fresh mozzarella, and a light brushing of fresh pesto. Yummm...

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

You can't have a perfect sandwich without potato chips and a pickle on the side.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I made a turkey and swiss sandwich for my lunch/dinner break this evening, and I was down to the last two slices on the loaf. They're a bit stale, :( but waste not want not.

Edit: Chips on the side? No, you put the chips in the sandwich. :) Seriously, it's good.

• wings
    wings
    black fig vinegar

nvr...you got me with this one! WTH? I need to get out more.

nj....lol....you can be too funny. A good sandwich at the right time. Nothing better.

FF...do you make your own bread? I have to know.

Grilled portabello on toasted focaccia bread with baby greens, fresh mozzarella, and a light brushing of fresh pesto. Yummm...

ohiocowboy...and you are from Texas?? I would expect that from CA....anyhoo, sounds VERY GOOD!

You can't have a perfect sandwich without potato chips and a pickle on the side.

NY...that is a good point....and a beer and hot pepper.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit