You Know that You're Really Flucked Up When....

by jamiebowers 18 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

you see a jw on your street and wait for them to come to your door. Yes, seriously, it happened this past Tuesday morning. I saw a jw going to my neighbor's house across the street, so I waited patiently for a knock on my door that never came (at least in the 2 and a half hours before I had to leave the house). As a matter of fact, we've been in this house for 5 and a half years, and jws have only been here once (mags were left on the porch). Could I possibly be marked as an apostate? My jw mom has my address, and she knows I talk against the WTB&TS to worldly relatives. Any opinions out there?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

damn...don't you hate that.

They do me that way too.

lisa

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

It is very possible your mother exposed you.

Or, they are slacking in the door to door activities.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Maybe. Ask your mom.

Regardless, be content they don't want to talk to you, if indeed that's the case. I am.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Now that is funny! I lived in the same house for ten years and not once did I have a JW come to my door. My brother even talked to the congregation about it and the elders told them they had and had spoken to me. It was untrue. I never figured it out, but I know nobody talked to me, nor did anybody come back. I saw JW's at my block several times a month and never did they stop at my door. They just skipped my house.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

They skip our house to....but then they know where we live....

Maybe it was just Rv's...

h4o

• Gopher
    Gopher

Jamie,

Oh the horror! They're skipping your house, and thus you will not get the opportunity to accept the life-saving message of truth available to sheeplike ones in the last days of this old system. burp

I guess you'll just have to die at Armageddon now.

• bite me
    bite me

"Now that is funny! I lived in the same house for ten years and not once did I have a JW come to my door. My brother even talked to the congregation about it and the elders told them they had and had spoken to me. It was untrue. I never figured it out, but I know nobody talked to me, nor did anybody come back. I saw JW's at my block several times a month and never did they stop at my door. They just skipped my house" LOL what's your address and we'll sign you up for a visit. hehe.

• bite me
    bite me

hey what I said didn't show up. I've been having trouble with posting lately and I can't go back and edit either.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The angels mark our houses so the Friends know not to waste their time on us.

Its a very efficient organization.

We can all move on to other things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit