You Know that You're Really Flucked Up When....

by jamiebowers 18 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I've been practicing being a "householder"

in front of the mirror. I'm ready for center stage....ummm....front door.

lisa

• RavenManiac
    RavenManiac

Darn, they're on to you. I'm marked that way too. Fine with me. I got tired of them coming to my door asking why I didn't want to come back to the kingdom Hall. I don't even want to talk to them. I'm not afraid of them or avoid them but don't try to talk to them. I found out they're more afraid of me!

• loosie
    loosie

You must have been a very naughty girl

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder if it's because they are waiting to hound you. They pass you by when doing regular field circus. But you can bet your bottom dollar that, when the hounder-hounder (whether the existing one or the new, more local one) tells the hounders to pounce, they will be there.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

They could have been doing return visits (used to be called back-calls). They don't come to my house because of my 6ft fence with a lock on it (a friends calls it my "witness protection program"). It's really for the safety of my animals.

• GetOverIt
    GetOverIt

Since I dropped out completely they have never come to my door. I even moved out of the area. They did leave a memorial tract, and that was it. I keep waiting for them to come. And then my old JW fears kick in and I start thinking that Jehovah won't let them come here 'cause I'm a lost cause. Oh when will the brainwashing go away!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Well, I was df'd in an entirely different state than where I live now and have lived for 19 years. I did have a hounder's visit before we moved to our current home. I would really love the opportunity to speak to jws in person about the pedophile issue, but alas, they won't come to my house. And I don't know any personally where I could drop in on them at their houses. Would that be funny--to go out in anti-jw field service? Could you imagine the looks on their faces if apostates knocked at their door and said something like, "Hello, we are here to spread the bad news about the WTB&TS. Did you know that they protect pedophiles? No? Well, for a nominal printing cost, I would be happy to leave former Bethelite Barbara Anderson's 100 page commentary on Jehovah's Witnesses in Crises. I'm sure you'll find it very interesting reading. And, apostates are now offering a free home study of 5,000 pages of court documents gathered by Anderson that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the WTB&TS loves to revictimize children. Let's get together this time next week to ascertain how to guarantee that your children or grandchildren wont' be next".

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hey Jamieb, next time you see them, go out in your front yard and stand there crying, "Why God do you allow such suffering to continue? Oh, please, tell me when will it end?"

When they come over to share the "Good News(r)", tell them you were talking about the suffering of JW children at the hands of pedophiles.

Just a suggestion...

B the X

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

We got a memorial tract this year. They know where we live! They know we are bad! I am not sure why they risk coming to our house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit