Friday Morning-First day of DC-I am so excited!

by treadnh2o 31 Replies latest jw friends

• sinis
    sinis

Fire ants in an envelope would be da shits!!!!

Yes they are driving me crazy. People crossing the roads wherever the goddamn please. ASSembly parking attendants holding up traffic for people crossing the roads - something like an infinite school crossing - you know the ones - the guy or gal who stand out there forever when little johhny or suzzie are fucking two blocks away!!!! Sitting in traffic for the past two fridays (I think their are two more in the future) for over 30 minutes while the ASSembly parking attendants direct with one hand up their ass. I had to park in an overflow parking lot last week and when I paid the lady at the booth I asked her if I could park ANYWHERE, even over in the corner where I saw some red cones (not sure why it was coned off). She said I don't care where you park just don't run anyone over (joke). I said thanks and drove over to the area and parked. Two jackass attendants start running over to me, and as I watched them come I lit up a ciggarette and saw their complete demeanor change, and they did a 180 and walked away. I was like, yea bitches keep on going.

Then when I get ready to leave I make a left to get onto the freeway, yet these same assclowns are directing everyone to the right - where the freeway is closed and the road eventually goes into a residential area. The traffic for the road I needed to turn left into was a mess - at least the right lane, but I didn't need the right lane I needed the left lane which was empty (the right lane was backed up for at least a mile). I was like fuck that!! I get ready to turn left and the guy is telling me turn right. I'm like no, I need to get on the freeway and turning right is one big cluster fuck!!! He kept insisting and I finally told him to fuck off and that I didn't see a badge on his chest and he ain't a traffic cop. He didn't say much after that, and I made my left and felt fucking awesome the rest of the night...

• MominAustin
    MominAustin

I'm stoked not to go... I think the last assembly I went to one was at the astrodome in houston and I snuck in some of the towers ( I think there were 4?) with some of my friends and we smoked (no, I don't do it anymore - was just stupid and a teenager!!) and we looked longingly at the rides at 6 flags and just talked about boys the whole time. lol Not sure how we pulled that off since it wasn't encouraged to sit with anyone but your parents but we did.

• joebin
    joebin
    we will be getting very specific instructions regarding armageadon. So it should be interesting.

Can't wait to find out what those instructions are. Great topics ahead.

• hubert
    hubert
    Nothing New was said other then I was told by and Elder that I should be here for the other 2 days because we will be getting very specific instructions regarding armageadon. So it should be interesting.

Ooooooh, a new date in the works? I can't wait!!

Please go so you can tell us what it is. I won't be able to sleep tonight thinking about it.

I sure wish they'd come out with a new date, so they can make a$$es out of themselves again.

Hubert

• chickpea
    chickpea
    That would be the cat's ass!

we arent speaking of ceiling cat's ass, are we?

btw.... i am excited this weekend too!
    the compost is being delivered tomorrow!

(read that any way you care to!)

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

de rien hubert,

Im sure It will give you all kinds of things to talk about.

Oh and take some valarian root to go to sleep.

Dont forget I am forced to go. I have probly given every excuse in the book, not to go. But her main answer is "if you dont go then the kids will think they dont have to go" - i cant seem to get around this.

Any ideas on how to get around this...anyone....ohh and by the way the next time im on JWD I will have gone through another day, so i guess ill see you around 5:30.

OK i gotta go now....I have to go and save some good seats.

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

Wow...im surprised, i figured there would be all kinds of excuses given. Thanks anyway.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Any ideas on how to get around this...anyone...

How recently have you used the "I've got diarrhea" excuse? Hold your belly, moan, fart, wonder aloud if it was the room-temperature tuna sandwich yesterday that's giving you the runs.

That's one of the easiest, but you can't use it too often or you'll get sent to the doctor and he'll be sticking things where you don't want things stuck.

Hope this helps.

B the X

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    I am trying to recall the memories of this district convention you speak of.

I'm trying hard to repress those memories! LOL!

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Assholes down where I live have completely plugged up my regular parking - and now their is NO PARKING!!!!! Traffic sucks ass as I work by the convention center and the asshole dub parking attendants are trying to tell me how to drive and which way to turn. I told one last week to go fuck himself (when he was telling me to make a right, when I had to make a left to get on the freeway) and that I was going home, and that I didn't see a goddamn badge on his chest... That's so funny I nearly woke my wife up in the other room from laughing! She just got back from a weekend of spritual bliss in which her blood pressure was sky high from all this "spiritual fellowship". I think she's glad she's flying out of town for work tomorrow. She told me "Jeez, it just reminds me why I hate traveling in groups." I reminded her that I warned her and had told her that she didn't have to go. I figure next weekend, when she gets home from NC, I'll probe her to find out what she thought of the BS...because she admits that at least a portion is BS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit