My Interview With Satan (Warning: Totally Irreverant)

by Farkel 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Farkel! All your topics are keepers. The one where you ask Satan how he feels about Terry"s questions on the heavy stuff is classic. I would like to have a beer with Satan and Jaycee and continue the questioning with you as the moderator

Blueblades

• Sirona
    Sirona

ROFLMAO

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

He seems so nice!

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

Satan gets blamed for every ill by the dubs, even when its a self inflicted wound, 'The Devil made me do it!!'. Reminds me of an experience a brother gave during his discourse, a dis-fellowshipped brother was re-instated. To celebrate, he went to the bar to have a few drinks, he became drunk and was dis-fellowshipped for the same reason as before, being a drunkard. The brother giving the talk blamed Satan. After that I knew I couldn't take more of this scapegoating.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It is sad this brilliant thread did not get more replies

• hillbilly
  • Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Farkel...hilarious! Although you forgot Burn... he could probably make the devil commit suicide with his reasonings and wikipediaquotes! LOL

• whoknows
    whoknows

Brilliant Farkel. This post inspired me to go back to read some of your early posts and I was laughing so hard at some of them I was crying. You should consolidate all of your posts into a book and sell it on apostate websites.

I mean it.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Great post Farkel.

Sammy Clemens would be proud.

Here's a picture of me and da Farkmeister.

I'm in blue.

om

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Both Satan and Farkel rule!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit