R.F. Update: I guess it's working....

by R.F. 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• flipper
    flipper

R.F. I'm glad to see everything is working out well for you in your life- especially with your parents. Nice to hear from you again

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth
    May 4, 2007: I'm 22 years old and a ministerial servant and pioneer in my congregation. I'm not really here to knock the organization, but I must admit that there are some things(ex. doctrinal points, congregational problems) that have concerned me as of late that I just can't bring myself to overlook. I'm defintely not trying to leave the organization or anything ...............

My fiancee has revealed to me some of her concerns as well, but their not to the extent as mine,

I have come to realize that I won't loose God's favor because of wanting to be absolutely sure that i'm worshipping Him in the way that He wants me to.

Hi R.F. I went back and read your first post. Looks like a lot has changed in a little over a year. You have gone from not trying to leave the organization....to out!

You mentioned you had a fiancee. How is she doing with your leaving?

You mentioned that you were investigating how God wants to be worshipped. Have you made progress in this?

Well life has been great. My relationship with my parents is great even though it's been a year since i've severed all JW activities. They haven't really put pressure on me lately to attend meetings, but they both are basically inactive themselves. Mom hasn't been to a meeting in 3-4 months, and dad only goes maybe once every week if even that much and never goes in field service.

Like I said fromt he onset, things have been great. I've been actually getting closer with my family, making new non-jw friends, looking forward to starting school next month, and just being glad that I made the break from the religion at my age.

Looks like things are going very well for you with your family, friends and school.

I am praying that you will find the real God and give your life to Him. I have found that Jesus is the only way that gives real joy and peace in my life.

Wishing you the best in your schooling and in your exit from the control of the WT. I am so happy for you.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It's good to hear from you.

Your parents have a decent relationship with you- good thing.

JW's who know you do an acrobatic act to avoid being face-to-face with you- a great thing.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Hi everyone. Sorry for taking so long to reply, and thank you for yours.

JK- I did start college back in January, but decided to pursue something else so i'll be starting back next month.

LOL @ troubled mind. I guess it can sound that way when you think about it.

I hope that your sons do realize how the org really is during their inactivity. It looks like their on the right track.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Snakes- It truly is good to be getting a real life. I hardly even think about ever being a JW anymore. It's great just being ME.

You'll definitely have to come through for another visit. The fuel prices sure can be a pain though lol.

Bonnie_Clyde- I didn't think i'd be missed. I guess I did read your thoughts. Thank you.

Roller- How's it going guy? You're right, there's so much that life has to offer that we were taught didn't matter. My outlook on life is completely different now that i've been released fromt he WT prison.

Eliveleth- We ended our relationship soon after my first post, and haven't really been on much speaking terms(at my request). Some of my other posts around that time paint more of a picture as to why our relationship went sour.

When it comes to God, there was a time after I was first making my exit from the org that I didn't know what to believe. It was to the point that I had atheistic point of view for some time. Now I have faith in Jesus and i'm continually deepening my trust in Him. I, like you, have found that he is the only way to me having joy and peace in my life.

Thank you all for your kind words. Like I always say, you all are an awesome bunch.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Hey there, Bobbybear! This is for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6QKg9krfRU&feature=related

Hey there have you heard about my robot friend? He's metal and small and doesn't judge me at all. He's a cyberwire bundle of joy. My robot friend.

I like to dip and daddle w/ my robot friend. He's smart as can be and emotion free and he's computed his way to my heart. My robot friend. (repeat 3 times)

~cuppycake

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit