new revised New World Translation

by isaacaustin 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

It leaves the impression , accurate or not , that the WTS treats the r&f with minimal respect.

Gee, ya think?

Their attitude ranks just a notch or 2 below Hitler's "the masses are contemptible" approach.

• tfjw
    tfjw

btt

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

SOO NOW WE KNOW.

Why the Witchtowers Gibbering Buddy does not endorse learning Biblical Greek and Hebrew.

If the NWT don't tell ya where they added words to put their own docrinal spin on a verse you will be none the wiser once you start using only the NWT in your studies with the WITLESSES.

See www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/151254/1.ashx where I showed how the study is gulled into not checking their own bible.

HB

• Gladring
    Gladring

Got my hands on a copy. Have some scans but they are on computer at work, i'll try and have them soon - unless someone beats me to it. The square brackets have gone from colossians. On page 4 (between the map and the foreword) alongside all the copyright info and stuff it says: "Some mechanical adjustments have been made on this printing" They are calling it the 2006 printing, not 2006 edition. "Mechanical adjustments"????? did they send this to a chiropractor or what???

• tfjw
    tfjw

Gladring, thank you. This is very important and your work with this is appreciated. Those "mechanical adjustments" should be interesting.

• tfjw
    tfjw

Found one of these for sale for $23.00 but I don't think I want to pay that much for it. :(

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

$00.23 would be a little steep.

• tfjw
    tfjw

$00.23 would be a little steep.

True. LOL.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped
    Why the Witchtowers Gibbering Buddy does not endorse learning Biblical Greek and Hebrew.

Yeah, how long do you think it will be before they stop printing the Kingdom Interlinear Translation -- permanently?

No wonder they don't want people to get on the Internet or go to college!

• tfjw
    tfjw

Yeah, how long do you think it will be before they stop printing the Kingdom Interlinear Translation -- permanently?

That wouldn't surprise me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit