$4,000 TO FILL UP MY BOAT!

by MinisterAmos 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

I've gotta diesel motor on my tug, but I'd rather let the wind do the work. Wind is free, atleast until congress finds a way to tax it.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Don't feel bad. It takes $20,000 to fill up a 92' yacht.

Of course....you're a multi-millionaire anyway if you have one....

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

You have a boat that takes 800 gallons in Iowa?

Something sounds fishy?

• heathen
    heathen

Don't think they tax wind but I'm sure you pay some sort of luxury tax for owning a yacht . You can always cruise down to venezuela where chavos is trying to give away gas and oil .At least cheaper than what we pay here anyway.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Looks as if the fishes might be getting a break from me hunting them; this is just surreal!

No fishes in the Great Salt Lake. You fishin' fer brine shrimp?

Utah Lake is a great place to catch polluted fish. Or misquitos.

Tony Grove lake is great if you like salamanders but too small for any boat over 14'. Them salamanders are as big as rats there. That is where my Mom and Dad spent swimming naked on their honeymoon 66 years ago and before Mom became a dub and decided that sex was filthy and gross. It's a good thing she became a dub after I was conceived. Otherwise, I would have never been born.

Bear Lake? Is that where you go? You can catch a boatload of horseflies there, if they don't bite you to death first. Or if you like the delicacy of a truly prehistoric fish, there is Cisco season when they come to the surface to spawn. Problem is with their huge, prehistoric heads, they are too ugly to clean, as in "Medusa" ugly.

Outside of Lake Powell, that is about all the great state of Utah has to offer in the way of halfway decent lakes.

Farkel

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Well I don't actually live in Utah, one of my businesses is located there. Boat is currently in Destin, FL. I live kind of around there.

Ooompa, my first boat was a Donzi 16 that I had while I was in HS.

Chicks dig Donzis, keep taking their tops off!

• 83501nwahs
    83501nwahs

I couldn't afford that if it was to pay a kidnapper to give me back my kid. Yeah, no sympathy from me either.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Ever heard of oars?

Paul

• oompa
    oompa
    Amos: Chicks dig Donzis, keep taking their tops off!

damm......we do need an apostacruise and a trip out of my apostabeach home....and yeah....I love my apostadonzi!!!! This apostastuff in damm addictive!!!!.........and so sorry am a mess...going through the divorce prob....losing a couple of mil due to no stupid PRENUP!!!!!!!!! where the fluck were the WT articles about the need for a flukin prenup????????????????damitdamitdamitdamitdamitdamit....where was the fluckin food when i need it...........................daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...oomps

whew ...sorry...i love boats and needed that

• Farkel
    Farkel

Unless it has sails and goes in the ocean, it ain't a real boat! Fuel costs? Air = $0!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit