$4,000 TO FILL UP MY BOAT!

by MinisterAmos 20 Replies latest jw friends

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Looks as if the fishes might be getting a break from me hunting them; this is just surreal!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Oh you have a boat? Well excuse me sir....can I polish your shoes for you sir...next thing you'll tell me you have 2 Cars! No sympathy from me!

• wings
    wings

big boat???? want to have an apostacruise???

wings (always thinking)

• JK666
    JK666

MA,

What do you have, a trawler yacht? How many gallons does it take????

JK

• wings
    wings

just noticed you are from Utah....is is Powell?? Use to Houseboat there a few times a year. Have fun!

• oompa
    oompa

hahaha.....so wish i had stuck with my true passion......sailing!........sound like you hold about a thousand...my donzi only takes 120....but my trojan took about 400......

yeah ladies.....I had a very big trojan.............hhahahahahahaah........oompa

• JK666
    JK666

Oompa has a Donzi? I almost bought a Black Widow back in the 80's, how do you like it?

JK

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

OMG that is EXPENSIVE!!!!!! What kind of boat is it.

I think you will need to downsize to something that has a 9.9 motor LOL

We have a little jet boat and it cost $20 to fill it up on Friday. We can ride on that for a couple of weeks because we don't go far.

Just a block away from my place is a Marina on a Big lake and all the Big Cruisers and Cigarette boats came in yesterday to fill up and then go have lunch at the Restaurant here in town as it was a beautiful day. I was just asking my husband how much that must cost to fill up at $2.65 a litre. We were thinking maybe $500. They kept the things idling too and it takes 30 minutes slow speed 9km hr to get to the Marina and the Restaurant in my town because there is cottages and houses on a narrow inlet. I NEVER thought it would cost in the $1000's

Velvetann

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Al Gore would be proud of me. Filled my boat this spring. Cost me $21.00 for 6 gallons. It will take most of the year to use that up with my 9.9 hp.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

An ApostaCruize sounds like something that my wife would leave me over. If we do it, could you guys hide the Debbil Horns and tails for the duration?

I only pumped 1000 gallons of marine diesel at $4.00 per. Capacity is 1,250 gallons which is damn sure going to last until winter.

I guess I'll be doing a lot of pier parties until the next hurricane sinks her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit