In my life time i want to...

by digderidoo 27 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton
    ...be the first guy to tweak, Padre's, third nipple...

• Carmel
    Carmel

...visit western Australia and Tazmania! If I'm lucky see the Uldavai George in East Africa! Walk the walk of Luis B. Leaky! carmel

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Visit a bath house in Turkey, go on a horseback ride through France, float down the Yangtze River, swim in a Loch in Scotland, bicycle through Ireland.

(all of this with my family).

Sheri

• llbh
    llbh

I would love to be able to play a trumpet like Miles Davis.. play the piano works of Ravel,. Speak Italian and understand computers,

Should keep me busy - eternal life anyone?

David

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

be a shelter for the elderly and weak of this world...........i work daily with elderly people, and the love and life that they have is a blessing to me. i hope that i may be able to look back at my life and know that i was there for those who needed me most.......

Terri

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

find a companion who would like to take an extended drive across the U.S. I've travelled outside the country; I'm tired of spending money where people don't like us. I want to see more of the U.S. By the way, I love the coastal redwoods, the Avenue of the Giants, the Oregon coastline...and the elephant seals at San Simeon.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'd like to see all the United States and Canada.

• journey-on
    journey-on

...............go sailing on a real honest to gosh sailboat way out in the ocean.

...............go white water rafting down the Snake River.

..............feel total contentment with who and what I AM

..............feel the connection

.............master one field of study

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit