iPods for the Global Elite @ Bilderberg 2008 Meeting on 6/08

by What-A-Coincidence 95 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    I am sexier with my tin foil hat which I wear on my head, ahmm.

I bet you wear that aluminum foil elsewhere, too?!?!?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Mr. Flip...sorry I have been flipping out here without giving out these links:

Endgame: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=endgame&ei=GEVPSPzJM4yErgOTl6i1DA

Terrostrom 2nd Edition: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8136133221213939183&q=terrorstorm&ei=20ZPSMOhC5DeqgOBhe2uDA

The War On Democracy by John Pilger: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3739500579629840148&q=democracy&ei=EEdPSO3BO4rQrgPKjLDCDA

America: Freedom to Facsim: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5355374476580235299&q=freedom+to+fascim&ei=RUdPSPzvO4OKqgO6_rysDA Creature from Jekyll Island (re: The Federal Reserve which is neither Federal nor has any reserves): http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6507136891691870450&q=jekyll+islan&ei=n0tPSOqGLZb0qgOZhr3BDA "The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise their power from behind the scenes."-- Justice Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court "In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a Revolutionary Act." - George Orwell I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insideous forces working from within."
    - General Douglas MacArthur
    "We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
    David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991 "The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
    - Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, "Coningsby, the New Generation", 1844
    "Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have." Richard Salent, former president, CBS News "A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal." Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine. "Let me control a peoples currency and I care not who makes their laws."
    Meyer Nathaniel Rothschild in a speech to a gathering of world bankers February 12, 1912. The following year, the USA subscribed to the 'services' of the newly incorporated Federal Reserve, headed by Mr. Rothschild. http://www.infowars.com/
  • littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Restrangled's Hubby:

Did you even watch Endgame? If no, you are just like a JW who would just dismiss Raymond Franz as apostate without even looking at what he has to say with an open mind. You sir are completely closed minded for judging something you dont even bother looking into.

LRG

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Restrangled hubby... chew on this:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
    David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

• restrangled
    restrangled

WAC...nice try... your in depth study is impressively predictable

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government which will never again know war, but only peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in the past centuries. It is also our duty to inform the press of our convictions as to the historic future of the century."

Allegedly said to a Bilderberg meeting in Baden-Baden, Germany, 1991 [2]. Quoted from The New American in William Jasper's article, European Nightmare. The quote ultimately came from the French periodical, Lectures Francaises, according to Jasper's article and Will Banyan's research in The Proud Internationalist (see "The Missing Quote," pg. 67). The authenticity of the quote is unverified, and the original source has been characterized as a far right publication nostalgiac for Vichy France: Lectures Francaises (in French).

R's Hubby who reads allegedly as "made up"

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Flip...dropping out of college? Dam. That is definately extreme for . Lots of stuff on Planet X though. Alex Jones just concentrates on evidence/documents he can get a hold of. All I know is that my rights as an American Citizen are being hijacked. That's my immediate concern. That is happening now.

Planet X I am not familiar with so I can't comment on it, and will not pass judement on that, since I, unlike others dont judge things before they have been looked into.

Regarding "conspiracy theories/facts" and what not. A great forum is: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php
    You will probably get better input there.

Re: Derrick Jensen ... never heard of him. Get back to you on that.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Flipper these have all been around for years and years...nothing new under the sun http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories

Good luck with your son!

R's Hubby

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Restrangled hubby, nice try... your in depth googling is impressively predictable as well

... I will reply to what you said in one word "DISINFORMATION" peace out

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Flip,

People who don't obey forum rules can be classified under "dis-info" agents as well. Don't believe them. See how they use "Watchtower" tactics? Pigeon holing? Name calling? Loaded language? They spew dis-info all the time, never investigating anything and appearing to know everything ... R Hubby would make a great GB member.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

every home has a leader. Every home has a mother or father who dont share info with the rest of the family. Every community has leaders. Every community has leaders who dont share information with the rest of the comminity. Every city has leaders. Every city has councilors who dont always share info with the rest of the council. Every state and province have leaders. Every state and province have politicians who dont share info with the rest of their constituents, lawmakers, ect..

Having said that it would stand to reason Big Business ,...Oil,....Bankers....arent all "in on it" but if there is some kind of conspiracy No One at the Top will open his mouth. They are not among the middle class, the poor or regular folk ..they are among the elite. ....

I have heard in the past that globalism is basically - Reducing the population of the earth.... Eliminate the need to provide resources to mass amounts of ppl and eliminate borders and eventually make one world government.

How the Hell can this happen? Even if the top world Bankers who control the worlds money can control events like wars , eventually anything that effects ppl will come down to voting in Congress or Parliament. The vast majority of politicians arent about to kill their own are they?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit