iPods for the Global Elite @ Bilderberg 2008 Meeting on 6/08

by What-A-Coincidence 95 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Goddamit! Leave me with the last post!!!

friggin a ... you made me crush my tin foil hat ... bastard!

Go back to drinking your fluoridated water.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Who Are You:

My dad was never a JW. He retired from the Air Force almost 32 years ago. Since then before permanently retired he worked in Thialand, Japan, Saudi Arabia and Turkey for Lockheed Martin, Transasia, Mobile, etc. He has worked for and with people who had worked in Henry Kissinger's administration years ago. This shit isn't made up. There is a goal of a one world government being implemented slowly and by stealth. He is very educated, world traveled and very well read and knows what he is talking about. There is too much evidence to debunk. Do some of your own research or better yet just wait a few more years and I will dig this thread back up to prove to you this is not a bunch of nonsense and that is all I have to say on this thread.

LRG

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Who are the " American Friends Of the Bilderberg?"...they put out a press release...here is their official press release.

www.marketwatch.com/news/story/bilderberg-announces-2008-conference/story.aspx?guid=%7B4C5B20A4-5BC5-485F-95EF-C97A251D80DC%7D

www.muckety.com/American-Friends-of-Bilderberg/5000099.muckety (click on map ..its interactive.)

• restrangled
    restrangled
    There is too much evidence to debunk

If you elevate Kissinger to the point that he has an Administration (instead of President Nixon) and elevate him to the point that he can head a secret cabal that can make policy and rule the world, then no evidence is really needed....which I guess is the whole point of a conspiracy theory.

R's Hubby

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

So have you seen the "Videos"?

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    If you elevate Kissinger to the point that he has an Administration (instead of President Nixon)

You dont have to be president to have an "administration". Perhaps maybe I should have said "staff". And no, I am not "elevating him", however he has played a dominant role in foreign policy in the 70s and he did, and probably still does, have a staff of people working for him. He is among the elite of people even though you dont hear him in the media like you do a lot of other people. I didn't say that he "headed the cabal", you are putting words in my mouth. I only mention him because he is involved.

LRG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit