Do You Wake Up With Answers?

by compound complex 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hope:

Excellent!

Get a good night's sleep and thanks for sharing your thoughts ...

CoCo

• snowbird
    snowbird

I usually do.

The oft-used expression, "let me sleep on it" didn't come about by accident, yes?

We are wonderfully made!

Sylvia

• compound complex
    compound complex

The oft-used expression, "let me sleep on it" didn't come about by accident, yes?

We are wonderfully made ...

Sylvia:

I believe that on the head you've hit the nail!

YES!

Many thanks,

CoCo

• StAnn
    StAnn

Ah! More responses to the question of the ages ...

StAnn:

I agree that one should not be interrupted mid-dream. Irreparable psychological trauma might result. My IPT has a different source.

You used a word I do not know ... I will GOOGLE it ... is it peculiar to Ohio?

(I forgot the word, but I think it means you were miffed.)

FUBAR=Fouled Up Beyond All Recognition. Actually an old military acronym.

StAnn

• changeling
    changeling

Yes. I love when that happens!

The fact is: we process the events of the day in our sleep.

changeling :)

PS: I can sing in French in my dreams too!

• Balsam
    Balsam

I've depended on dreams to sort out sticky problems or things that seemed to have no solutions at the times. I've been doing this for at least as long as I remember back to my early teen years. I knew if I slept on it the answer would come. My sub-conscious seems to have a knack at getting to the source of the problem and figuring it out. But sometimes I am slow to understand the meaning which isn't good.

I had nightmares for years and didn't know why. It wasn't until I left my exjw-husband and the religion that the nightmare stopped. My sub-conscious had been nudging me all along I just wasn't understanding it. I've always had vivid colored dreams. Usually when I wake up they are evaporated. But I've had some I've never forgotten and did write them down because they were so intense. I've got one I've been trying to figure out, but nothing has come. I've talked to a dream therapist who is a friend about it but still didn't make any sense and no understanding came. Most dreams I can figure out, but once in a while I get one that defies clarification.

Dreaming for sure keeps me sane. LOL

Ruth

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

There are whole religions based on using the subconscious to help with life.

• minimus
    minimus

No.....but I wake up with questions.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

CoCo,

The reason you wake up with answers is that when you are asleep your subconscious mind figures out the answer and has it for you when you awake.

LHG

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I often get quite fascinating revelations...........solutions to problems, insights into people's characters, creative ideas of all sorts..........some i remember when i wake, others i don't.........i have to get into the habit of keeping a notebook beside the bed.........shows me someone much smarter than me is awake and thinking......very very fascinating!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit