Do You Wake Up With Answers?

by compound complex 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Currientology
    Currientology

I wish...
    I always wake up with questions!!!!
    And, I guess I think that's better... anyway...

• compound complex
    compound complex

Missed you while respoding to earlier posters.

B-t-L:

'Such speech is shocking! Who can listen to it?'

Actually, Sir, your response was in written form and therefore qualifies for further deliberation by those more qualified than myself.

I am such a babe in matters Freudian.

Mr. Flipper:

A fellow teacher and I were earlier discussing homonyms ...

Well, Buster - let's see what you can do with that word (I beg you, PLEASE DON'T, my tender eyes and ears are only used to G-rated materials)!

Youse guys!

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Back again!

Octarine Prince:

Dream Journaling - I like the idea! I leave my PC on during the night so that when I awaken at odd times, I can put my thoughts down in writing, lest they vanish. If they're worthwhile ideas.

Moot point ...

There are books, you say?

Currentology:

Welcome to JWD!

At the very least, you are waking up with your faculties intact.

That's better than the alternative ...

Much thanks,

CoCo

• StAnn
    StAnn

I used to keep a tape recorder by my bed because I thought that I dreamed really great things. After listening to my morning tapes, I discovered they were pretty stupid and incoherent and stopped taping them.

What irritates me is when I'm awakened mid-dream. I try to get right back to sleep and get back into the dream to finish the story but that doesn't usually happens. Then I wake up ticked off. The whole day is fubarred.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I'm in a technical field and have had dreams where I've figured out solutions to real problems. Pretty weird, but very welcome and handy

• compound complex
    compound complex

Ah! More responses to the question of the ages ...

StAnn:

I agree that one should not be interrupted mid-dream. Irreparable psychological trauma might result. My IPT has a different source.

You used a word I do not know ... I will GOOGLE it ... is it peculiar to Ohio?

(I forgot the word, but I think it means you were miffed.)

Unconfused:

Do you get paid overtime for efforts exerted and accomplishments made while you dream?

Sounds pretty cool, this brain of yours!

Thanks much, folks.

CoCo

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    this is the story of my life.... guess that's why i'm a morning person (well after i get my coffee anyway)

I hear you OFG. That is pretty much how I work also.

• John Doe
    John Doe

No, but I go to sleep with questions. Does that count? ;-)

• compound complex
    compound complex

Sparkplug:

Let's put on another pot ...

John Doe:

Antithesis ...

Thanx!

CoCo

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I'm off to bed, but had to comment on your thread. Hubby often wakes up in the middle of the night with awesome answers
    to questions and they work, I am truly amazed. Myself my answers come in dreams, its kind of fun in
    away. I try to keep a dream journal by my bed and write key points if I awake before morning.

Cheers Coco!

hope4others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit