She made it!!!

by momzcrazy 42 Replies latest jw friends

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Hi AZ - welcome to JWD

ql

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Are you sure shes here? I haven't seen a hello I'm here yet.

hope4others

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

AZ, yours is a powerful story. Welcome and we look forward to hearing more from you.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    I haven't seen a hello I'm here yet.

She's responded on the thread about supporting her on youtube.

• song19
    song19

welcome... so glad you're here!

• az20081575
    az20081575

Yes, I did make it! I am here, I am here... I have had an exhausting two days. I had no idea (again) that this page existed. Sorry for not responding earlier. Yesterday, after work I headed to the gym then drove to p/u my son and take him back to the gym for a parent/child swimming class then meet my husband for dinner and hand off our son to him so I can play volleyball. After two games, I chatted with my good friend about kids, husbands, and the usual complain session. By that time it was 10:30 when I got home and collapsed. I woke up this morning to take my son to his therapy session then to school. After that I had a dental apt. then a car maintenance apt, grocery shop, go p/u my son take him to swim class and then come home to p/u my husband so we can have dinner with my brother and his wife. Whew! It’s been busy. Please in no way, take my delay that I am ungrateful for the ‘welcome page’. Some one at youtube sent me the link –otherwise I would not have known. Thank you for all your support. I am trying to figure out how this website works with ‘posting’ and such so bear with me. Update: Someone sent me an email about the situation with my mom and told me to not let the shunning happen. They suggested calling my mom and talking briefly to her and not discussing religion. SO, I took their advice. I called her yesterday morning and left a message in my sweetest voice I could muster up: “Hi mom, I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you and I love you and I hope you have a great day.” Well…SHE CALLED ME BACK in 15 mins. She sounded like my mom (not cold) and said she loved me too and thanked me for calling her and it ment a lot. I didn’t push it and made the phone call last for only 30 seconds. I was so happy all day long. I am exhausted and heading for bed. Again thank you for thinking of me and drawing my attention to this website. I had no idea that tons of other people were going through the same thing. Well I knew, but didn’t have any connection with them so it made it unreal. I can’t wait to find out more about other people’s experiences. Az2008

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I called my mom the day we left for Cancun, to tell her we were leaving and when we were getting back. I told her I loved her. My brother said it made her whole weekend! I have talked to her 3 times this week. That is as many times as in the last 6 months! So don't give up.

Things move fast here on JWD. But man is it easy to get hooked! Great group of people here.

momz

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Hi AZ you signed up good girl , there are a lot of cool people here that have or experiencing the same situation that your

going through so this is a nice place to converse with people I think you will like it here. Most here are very friendly and understanding

due to are own association with the JWS and common life experiences. So stick a round for a while and join in the discussions.

Homie welcomes you with open minds and hearts

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I'm glad you're here AZ2008!

I saw one of your videos almost 2 months ago when I decided to leave JWs... You encouraged me and now I am happy to be welcoming you to JWD!

You have a PM.

A@G

• az20081575
    az20081575

What does PM mean???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit