Quirky1

Welcome to JWD AZ!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Glad you joined AZ!!!!

• Casper
    Casper

White Dove,

In the video, she is talking about how her Mom is shunning her.

She called her mother on the phone and it only made matters worse.

Really sad actually...

Hope that helps...

Cas

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sacolton, I meant what was she saying in the video. I read what other posters said but didn't know what she was saying.

Thank you, Casper.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Sacolton, you have PM

• White Dove
    White Dove

Welcome, AZ! I'm looking forward to your story. Did you tell your story in the video?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Welcome aboard, AZ!

I can really identify with the part in your video where you talked about how cold, and foreign, parents can be when they want to shun you. This hasn't happened to me fully yet, but I know it can happen. Love can be turned off by a light switch.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I really thought about it. I'm not shunned, but I thought about what it might be like and the effect it would have on me. I imagined my family declaring that they disowned me, and right away I began to get physically ill, green and imagined a total meltdown with hysterical sobs and crying on my part.

I cannot begin to imagine what others here are going through with their families and that damned shunning policy. My family is so important to me that I know I would still show up at their doors and love them. Every family is different. I don't think I would even really believe them if they said that they would not be talking to me ever again until I came back. I just wouldn't believe it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit