Why I will NEVER be an elder again

by stillajwexelder 138 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

It's amazing how quickly some people fall back on raving lunacy to make whatever point they think they're making.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

What Biblical basis is ther for disqualification on grounds of advocating or pursuing Univesersity education?

• fifi40
    fifi40

I thought it was because you had had a sex change................doh

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway
    Dannyboy does not read what is posted. Dannyboy makes no sense. Dannyboy likes calling people names while he makes no sense

Hmmmm..... since his name is daniel-p, it seems the one doing the name calling is you.I understand, or at least I think I have an idea, of your point Vinny.You want to play the "I'm really objective" card.Fine.But the Society's stance on this issue is not as benign as you would make it out to be and you often seem far more skeptical of those here than of a CULT that chews people up and spits them out; so how about pulling back on the condescending aggressiveness and stop beating people about the head and shoulders that don't agree with you.It's wearing thin.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Good for you. It was a brave act to stand up for yourself.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

What the Elder needs is a Wife he can use as a scapegoat. All he has to say is his wife is promoting college. I pushed all four of my kids to go to college. I was always considered the "bad" parterner.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

BreakingAway, to be fair, I called names too. Specifically, I used the words moron, idiot, and raving lunacy, which would imply he was a raving lunatic. These are exagerations on my part. -dp

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway
    BreakingAway, to be fair, I called names too. Specifically, I used the words moron, idiot, and raving lunacy, which would imply he was a raving lunatic. These are exagerations on my part. -dp

Okay then, play nice you two !

• oddpotter
    oddpotter

I'm 50 and just got my bachelor's degree when I was 46.

I didn't get to study what I wanted when i was young.

You can't go back but you can go forward.

You are free as I am. Until you are dead you can
    work on improving your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit