Why did Jehovah allow Adam and Eve to have children?

by moomanchu 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Why not have them die that day as sinners as promised.

No kids, end of story.

• ninja
    ninja

why not annoy the life out of them first with kids?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Why did Goldilocks terrorize the Three Bears?

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I don't know....but what i want to know is did Adam and Eve have a belly button?

In fact maybe they had kids so they could see what a belly button looks like!

Paul

• searchingforfriends
    searchingforfriends

I personally don't agree with it, but I've been told it was so that Jehovah could clear his name. Satan wanted to prove that humans don't need Jehovah, so Jehovah decided to let humans try and fail so that he could step in at the last moment and save us before we completly destroy ourselves and the planet. Then nobody can ever challenge his authority ever again.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel
    Why did Jehovah allow Adam and Eve to have children

And then there was the time....

God- "I think Ill make something today...hey Jesus, come here for a minute."
    Angels in heaven-" Wow 2...what are those things.. humans, wonder what it all means. ...yeah..I heard Lucifer is gonna go goof on them as a talking snake.or something...that guys got balls can you Imagine if WE did that......No way Im getting involved in THAT!! Lets watch it might just get ugly....Satan to angels-"Hey Guys check out what God and Jesus just made..Look they got no idea were up here..Thier little bits and pieces are showing we should go down there and make it snow and see how they like it..hahahaha....You guys are a bunch of god dam pussies..why do I always gotta goof on my own....Comon HE wont mind HE never has before....Fine you guys stay here and watch me THE MAster.in action."

Trallalla la...tra la la la la....

GOd looking on with his hand covering his face but then peaks through his fingers.......

Satan to the newbies - "Hey, Its just me your friendly neigborhood snake.betchu guys never thought a snake could talk huh.. check out this fruit on this tree...ah!, ah!!!, looks pretty good dont you think..YOU are not gona believe what happens if you eat this stuff...by the way you guys think your better than me dont you ?."
    GOD to the newbies-" Ill let you guys live out your lives but thats it. No more humans. You guys fell for Satans trick. You suck and I cant have any of you guys running around anymore."
    God to the angels, Jesus, and anyone with a set of ears....-" Im not going through with the rest of MY Idea, thanks to Satan that little !...I dont know why you guys gotta be so curious about everything all the time. I wish you guys would just mind your own business once i a while..sometimes I regret.why I even bothered making Satan ...humm..."
    Jesus to God- "You know.. If you let em multiply Im gonna have a hurt Real bad..me thinks"

GOd to jesus-"what did you say"....

Jesus to God...."nothing ..ididnt say anything.but..me thinks.you are the Greatest..but i was just thinking if we paired the one with the dick with an ape we coulda avoided all this..."
    Satan to God-"Are you fricking kidding me! This is the greatest single thing you ever made. You Sir ROcK! Just let us have some entertainment and then that ll be it....I mean...Just tell me what exactly have we had to do for the last billion yrs? Nothing thats what. Just sitting here watching YOU.... I promise I wont piss you off. Swear."
    God-to Satan.."Fine let em multiply. But its your Baby from now on ....OH and dont make me send you know who to fix your mess understand. thies gona be HELL to pay if you make me get up outta this chair ...Since Im soo tired after working for the last six days or so........

Satan to God-"Look dont worry...I got an idea about a book you can give the newbies...you can tell em your gona make it all better ...."

Jesus to Satan -"You sir are a piece of shit..."

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Why not have them die that day as sinners as promised.

Because it never happened. It's all a big fat jewish myth.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Why did Jehovah allow Adam and Eve to have children?

Why ruin the lives of only two people and kill them when you can ruin the lives of billions of people over hundreds of generations and then kill THEM, too?

Bible-God cut himself a pretty fun deal on that one.

Farkel

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    Satan wanted to prove that humans don't need Jehovah, so Jehovah decided to let humans try and fail

I hear ya, the automated Jdub response .

Jehovah rigged the contest though. Only a couple of obstacles death, sickness ect..... and quit talking to each other and start babeling.

To have a fair test why not start over with another perfect couple, let them have perfect kids then see where that goes.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Because he wanted to see billions of people die?

Because he wanted lots and lots and lots and lots of human sacrifices?

Because he doesn't want anyone to be "destroyed but desires all to attain repentance?" Yeah, I think that's it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit