Why did Jehovah allow Adam and Eve to have children?

by moomanchu 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Moo, so....you're suggesting best two out of three? I don't think anyone here is giving Jehovah the benefit of his wisdom.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

It was a form of punishment all that crying and screaming and poopy diapers.

oh and lots of nagging .....daddy can I have a new bike ..can I.... can I

Cain got one last year now its my turn.....and so on....and so on

Yep God really socked it to them , but gee all over eating one of God's apples, sheesh talk about being little over the top with rules

Couldn't have God just given Eve a little spanking on her bare bottom and said no don't touch, thats what I'd have done

• oompa
    oompa

Better yet...let them get pregnant....and then KILL the brat just like he did King David and Bathsheba!!!!!....even more fun..........oompa

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    Moo, so....you're suggesting best two out of three? I don't think anyone here is giving Jehovah the benefit of his wisdom.

Hey, not a bad idea makes more sense then what the jaydubeeyas teach ; Did Jehovah's servants really obey him out of love or might all of them abandon God and follow the lead being given by Satan ? This latter issue was further developed by Satan in the days of Job. These issues could not be settled by merely executing the rebels. God has permitted both Satan and humans to try every form of government of their own making. None have brought lasting happiness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit