WINGS IN " 5 " as I Prophesied.......

by nomoreguilt 12 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

If you'll recall last week I made this prophesy. That the Red Wings would take it in " 5 ". Well folks, tonight's the night. They're here at home and the Motor City will rock tonight.

NMG

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I thought this thread was about Wings... who the heck are the red wings?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I predicted Pens in 6. Maybe one of us will be right.

Kwin

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

No way, the Pens are going to win tonight 21 to -3.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

The wings will need to score 4 anti-goals in the next period and a half, but I have faith in my divine inspiration.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Failed prophesy. Unless of course the Wings won invisibly then good job!

Kwin

• poppers
    poppers

Great game last night - wow.

• joebin
    joebin

That's why I don't make prophecies anymore..lol..they never come true. Especially when you gloat before the fact..haha.

You almost got it right though, and I was going to return to my thread to congratulate you...cause I remembered someone had made the wings in 5 prediction.

Good luck tomorrow

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

My favorite part was when they showed the guy polishing the cup then the Pens scored again with 26 seconds left and won three hours later. The Redwings might play better but the Penguins want it more.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

OOOOOPS! All they had to do was keep the damn puck out of their zone for 1 minute. Then we sat up for 3 overtimes only to go to bed a loser......I am so embarassed....One consolation though, we still have 2 games to take the cup.

No more prophesys from me. I believe there are more spirit guided folks in JWD can do that for us.

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit