Is manipulation responsible for the skyrocketing price of oil?

by nvrgnbk 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

No primate Dave, there is no point in bringing up references, people will believe what they want to believe despite numerous references, just look at the JW's for instance. I don't have to defend everything I say, I don't care if people choose to believe it or not. They can continue to blame George Bush until the cows come home.

Obama is preaching change, but the only change I want to see is the price of gas drop by a dollar or 2.

• donkey
    donkey

The International Energy Agency provides a sobering analysis of the challenges the world faces in reducing its from dependence on oil and reducing carbon emissions, in its latest biennial analysis Energy Technology Perspectives 2008. “If governments around the world continue with policies in place to date – the underlying premise in the ETP Baseline scenario to 2050 – CO2 emissions will rise by 130% and oil demand will rise by 70%. This expansion in oil equals five times today’s production of Saudi Arabia,” the report notes. Keeping humming....$200 oil will happen.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

My opinion, Yes the price of oil is being manipulated.

There is one big conspiracy.

The word was out in the media When Bush became president that oil was going up.

I sold my gas guzzlers in 2000 based on the media saying oils going up.

They started by saying peak oil, we have peaked.

They said we were out of oil back in the 70's also to get the price up. Then all of a sudden we found all kinds of oil and everybody was driving gas guzzlers again.

You cant believe the media. The media especially Fox is propoganda for the government. It's not supposed to be that way but the people running the government know how to manipulate the media and controll the masses.

The media had most of America thinking there was weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and some people still think there were.

To govern a country like America the people in power have to have a boogie man.

Just like God needs his devil.

We used to have Russia and communism.

Now we have AlKida George Bush. and the terrorist.

Thats the propganda. The kiss before you get screwed.

I think there is a conspiracy, Some of the things the bible talks about are coming to pass more will come to pass.

The governments are trying to get tighter control of the people by fear and by taking away their discretionary income by the price of oil.

The high price of oil is like a tax by the oil producers just like the kings used to tax the peasanst.

Just like the plantation owners used to steal the labor of the slaves.

These people put some fluriode in the water and put the citizens in front of the boob toob 4 hours a day and they can rob their freedom and wealth and energy.

Really you dont need the fluoride or tv. Throgh out history, a small band of thugs can control masses of sheep like people.

I know, I work in a jail. I can control 50 inmates by myself walking around with just a radio.

I also think in the next 10 years everyone will be pressured to take the mark of the beast.

It will be an electronic implant to your bank account without it. You wont be able to buy.

It will be to your bank account and monitor your movement, everything you do.

The high price or oil is all leading to the mark of the beast. Control by fear. Control by taking wealth and jobs away by the high price of energy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit