I'm Engaged!!!

by bluesbreaker59 21 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S - I'm very impressed by your romantic side, good work my man.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Congratulations. I'm sure you will be very happy even if you are of opposite sexes.

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S - I'm very impressed by your romantic side, good work my man.

Well you know, I'm pretty good at that stuff, because sometimes I fall short in other categories (I'm not handy at fixing stuff at all), but I'm very romantic and love cooking and spoiling her, and I know I'm a pain to be around sometimes with my "on the go" schedule. Saturday I sent her and a couple friends to the spa for an afternoon of relaxation, with pedicures, manicures, massages and ear candling... She loved it. She just makes me so happy I can't hardly contain myself.

• free2think
    free2think

Congratulations

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    but I'm very romantic and love cooking and spoiling her

I'm impressed with your romatic side too! Just don't stop doing that after the I do's!!!

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Bluesey baby,

Well done you!!!. She is a lucky lady.

I so have one observation , all the ladies are no going to want romantic boyfriends and hubbies too, how are going to do that?

Only kidding.

Hugs for the both of you

David

• wings
    wings

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you....

I so have one observation , all the ladies are no going to want romantic boyfriends and hubbies too, how are going to do that?

David....opening a can of worms are you?????

Congratulations. I'm sure you will be very happy even if you are of opposite sexes

Gregor, you have been spending too much time on JWD....yes?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Can I come along....I'll bring the drinks! well done that's just a part of life! Wish you all the best and Jehovah's bless....opps sorry old habits.....Congrats.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Your JW training will leave you ready for this new high-control environment that I'd hard to get out of...

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am glad for you and the girl you love that no one ever told you that romance is all made up! Congratulations on your engagement. We will all be expecting an invite:)

Romantic will make up alot for the unhandy parts. . .I gave up on romance, so if I ever marry again, it will be to Norm Abrams (or one of his handy dandy friends:))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit