SON OF A B$TCH!!!!

by Bumble Bee 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Well, just got back from the license office, it was actually no hassel, I had my wedding certificate which is a legal document and a credit card statement with my name and address and they gave me a temporary license. I'm just hoping it is going to be ok for crossing into the US - I need to look into that.

When I got home there was a police officer in the drive waiting, they have a suspect, and he wants to look at the car for blood, he cut himself on the first car he broke into last night and there was blood on atleat three other vehicles. He wants to get this little punk, he said he's been a thorn in his side since he was 11 freakin years old!!! I didn't notice any blood, but didn't really touch anything when I saw the broken window.

And now I am going to go ATV'ing - I'm going to go get dirty! lol Lots of mud out there today after the rain last night! hee hee

• dinah
    dinah

Sounds like the police know who it is.

Maybe they'll catch him.

Somebody looking in my car for DNA would make me nervous.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Oh they know who it is, they just need the evidence before charging him, even if they don't get it off of my car, they have enough off of the 4 or 5 other ones in the neighbourhood.

What you worried about there Dinah?? You transporting dead bodies in your car? Did your daughters boyfriend suddenly go missing????? lol

• dinah
    dinah

No, Johnny's on his way over even as we type.

• JK666
    JK666

BB,

That sucks!

We had bad thunderstorms last night, and my basement is flooded. Just thought I'd share so you know the world isn't just $hitting on you. May you have mud fun!

JK

P.S. that is why I have a passport, even though it doesn't get me into Canada.

• horrible life
    horrible life

BB, I am so sorry!! I hate to lose anything, and it is compounded when you know somebody took it. Grrrrrrrrrrr

On your way to releasing stress, look around for some quiet dark areas, with trash cans, that the guy could look through your stuff, and throw away what he didn't want.

I used to work at a medical office, where we would find stuff like this, a few times a year. Alot of times everything was there, except the money, and the good Cd's. LOL They don't want my type of music, but in their hurry, they don't stop and read the titles until they have time to spread it all out. Kinda like a big haul of Halloween candy!! Nobody wants the licorice!!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

that sucks, and it makes you feel powerless. I hope you don't have any identity theft problems.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

BB,

Now I understand your post on the NY meetup thread...

Sorry to hear that... it's such a hassle to lose ID and to have someone vandalize your property. We got carjacked in Ecuador and all of our ID and possessions were stolen in 1995.... we thought we were gonna get killed...

At any rate, this just shows that we must be living in the last days (TM)! You better believe it...

A@G

• restrangled
    restrangled

So sorry BB and hope everything goes smoothly, but just one question. Why do you leave your purse in your car with all your IDs? It seems like a huge risk. Maybe I didn't understand your initial post.

r.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Sorry to hear about your experience, the invasion of your privacy and threat to your security.

I work in Juvenile detention. Here in Florida, the prepretrator would probably get 21 days.

If he's a frequent flyer he could be sent to a rehabilitative program for 6 months to a year.

Either they turn around or it prepares them for the big house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit