SON OF A B$TCH!!!!

by Bumble Bee 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Last night my car was broken into, window smashed, bunch of stuff stolen, including my purse with my ID. The police said they had a ton of break ins in this area and another neighbourhood last night, it was unbelievable the number! Now I have to go to the license office and see if I can get my license replaced with what ID I have here still - I've rounded up everything I can that has my name on it, tax bill, credit card, bank card, credit card bill, I even got out my life insurance papers lol

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!

What a way to start a Saturday!! I was planning on going ATV'ing today - the trails are muddy hee hee hee - if I can get my license replaced this morning, I still think I'll go, I need to let off some steam!

• Casper
    Casper

Well Hell, BB

That just totally sucks. I hate thieves with a passion.

So Sorry that happen to you... hope you get your licenses and get to hit the trails...

Dang,

Cas

• BFD
    BFD

That sucks big time! With that many break-ins hopefully the cops can find the f*ucking little criminals!

Hope you make it to the trails! Mud is your freind!

BFD

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Has happened to me...I had my birth cirtificate in my wallet as well. Funny thing is I dont remember showing any ID like bill statements to anymore even though i had no ID. Still have never bothered to get my SIN number ...oh well...

• llbh
    llbh

That is awful BB losing your id like that is a real pain .

Hope you get to the mud.

Regards

David

• dinah
    dinah

That sucks BB!!

What a pain. Let's hunt the jerk down and whoop his butt. Want to?

• ninja
    ninja

anybody want to buy some stuff I "acquired" last night?......just kidding bumbly.....sorry to hear that....enjoy your atv-ing.....ninja

• Robdar
    Robdar

Bummer.

Hope all goes well today and you make it to the mud trails.

• DJK
    DJK

Is your license office open on Saturday's? There not in my area.

It used to be two forms of ID, a birth cert and a checkbook with your name on it was enough. I wonder if it's different now that the DMV has everyone's photo in their computer system.

Most likely the thieve's that broke into your car were after cash and items they could sell and not into identity theft.

I rarely lock my truck, whatever valuables are in it are worth less than the aggrevation of getting broken glass repaired. If they want to steal it glass isnt going to slow them down.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

OMG BB thats terrible.

Sorry to hear that happened to you, its NOT fair to ruin a persons weekend like that.

I had something like that happen once and it was so upsetting, took me weeks to get everything replaced. Plus its Saturday and nothing open to start replacing things.

Velvet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit