For JW Apologists - What is Your Motive for Posting on JWD ?

by flipper 23 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

and if memory serves me correctly this was originally an 'apologist' kinda board, it was the place where jws could ask the questions they wouldn't dare to ask on the uptight jw boards for fear of being pilloried, and some of the biggest jw defenders from back then became the exjws of today.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Well I guess you could say we all come here with a motive, because motive is an agenda and those who post a thread also have a motive. This is an open message board. If it consisted of people who only had one common held belief and/or thought, well I suspect we would be guilty of what we dislike the WTBTS for, the inability to see many different sides to a story/life.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

And to some degree they probably are hoping that there are still sheep amongst us. Those whose hearts would have softend up after years - I mean you just don't know what circumstances might have befallen them.

Wild beasts Calender - never heard of it. Now I'm put out Mr. Flipper - us SA girls ARE wild Actually I'm really keen to do an elephant safari - I shall then post a pic up for the 2009 calender.

• flipper
    flipper

NELLY 136- I agree that JW's coming here look at life through rose colored glasses . Being under " mind control" they can't see the forest through the trees and come on here mainly to justify JW ways and policies and try to wrongly " save " us apostates. I think they need to get another hobby.

MISSING LINK- I agree with you. I'm sure lots of JW's do it to get their end of the month time in.

LOKKING GLASS- I agree it is good to get a variety of views. Everybody has a motive for coming here ; very true. I'm glad as well we are not all of the same mold.

LOUBELLE- I think that JW's do come on trying to " restore " us back to favor in the organization. I just think they are wasting their time. The calendar was put out by the poster JH . It would be cool to see you up on the 2009 calendar. Out on your safari decked out with elephants in the background ! LOL! Funny stuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit