Have you ever caught Elders in compromising situations?

by Cheetos 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ninja
    ninja

you may or may not believe this....I saw one actually reading the bible

• dwtnphotog
    dwtnphotog

That's even creepier!

• karvel
    karvel

a certain elder i know was arrested for DUI and i had to go pick his ass up from jail the next morning. the other elders never heard about it needless to say. bottoms up, fellas.

• lighthouse19something
    lighthouse19something

I know of one that ran a bingo hall

• Ex-smoker
    Ex-smoker

Karvel, I think i know who that was. LOL. I will keep it on the DL

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Not long after I was df'd the first time, I was at a bar about 30 miles from home with some friends. Who walked into the bar and sat down, an elder,a MS, and their wives. Of course, at first they didn't see me.....I couldn't resist sending them a round of drinks. The look on their face was priceless when the waitress pointed at me, when they asked where they came from!!

• blkblk13
    blkblk13

Well, I don't know if this counts cuz I didnt catch him but I had a friend who's mother was a witness and he was one of those kinds of Jdub kids who never gets baptized and does whatever they want and still hangs out w/ witness kids- extactly what I should have done. But I digress, he went to a local strip club and saw one of our elders in the Congo. there. The guy supposedly had sunglasses on indoors and a baseball cap pulled down really low 2 b incog. Unfortch, for him he sold cars for a living and had a very recognizable car @ the time. My friend saw it in the parking a lot and immediately started scanning the premesis for the Elder. My friend approached him and he was visibly uncomfortable but he didn't leave and they ended up chatting and he bought my friend a beer. Even though my friend was 18yo @ the time. lol.

• chickpea
    chickpea

my older son just recently told me he has seen an elder from the KH we attended,
    years ago, puffing on a cigarette and when he saw my son looking at him
    he tossed it and tried to act like there wasnt smoke coming out of his mouth!
    what a buffoon!....

later at the hall he corners my kid and puts an arm around him and "suggests" he neednt mention it to anyone....

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh I love these! The most I ever caught an elder do besides rated R movies was to say godammit!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The ones where I used to go to were pretty tepid. However, I did see them gang up on a "brother" to disfellowship him for being defrauded of $5,000. The lead hounder was the one that wanted him out. He only (??) got a reproof for that incident. The "brother" that defrauded him was still in good standing. Accessory for fraud?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit