Name Things JWs Would Do If The GB Told Them To

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Put on some Nikes running shoes and commit suicide so they could get on Jehovah's space ship in the tail of the Hale bopp Comet.

• sir82
    sir82

Refuse to speak to certain members of their family?

Refuse to allow doctors to perform certain types of life-saving medical techniques on themselves or their children?

Oh wait...it's what would they do, not what do they do....never mind.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I recently heard in person and read in an e-mail from a preachy friend that 'we may have to flee' .

This conjured up images in my mind of ancient Jerusalem where they left and fled to the mountains. Well, this isn't the first century. So, I said to my friend: 'where are we supposed to flee to'?

??

LHG

• worf
    worf

Here's a couple of things:

They would try to kill apostates and all so-called "worldly people", if the gb told them to, according to the 1953 watchtower question from readers.

They would drink koolaid laced with cyanide if the gb told them that this would cause them to wake up in the "new world".

• worf
    worf

1988: Circuit Overseer Tom Meekins says while giving a talk in our congregation: "If the governing body tells us to jump, we should say: "How high?"

Such crap!

Worf

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s will do anything,the WBT$ orders them to do..Anything!!.......All Praise...................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

You can't teach a person to be loving and express kindness from within their heart. You can't legislate love. If the GB told a person they should show neighborly love by doing a certain thing, JWs would do it. But if it wasn't in print or "direction" was given, forget it!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s not about love Minimus.....Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• tan
    tan

The same stupid shit they do now...everything. I remember always hearing...the society, the gb says....

• changeling
    changeling

I they were DFing offenses they would:

stop watching TV

unplug the internet

homeschool all children

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit