Hello.

by wanderlustguy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Just wanted to say hi. I do check in a lot, but haven't had a lot to say. Sometimes life sends you little reminders that you had better not get to cocky...you don't know sh*t.

I've got the message this time, dammit. I wonder if ex dubs are condemned to turmoil? Or maybe it's just growing pains?

Either way...what do you think of when you need something to look forward to in order to get up every day?

WLG

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

going back to bed.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time...I hope things get better one of these days.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I think of you. And I know that if you are still making it, I can too. That if you are able to smile, I can find one in there also. May you find peace today my friend. Much love to you and all the joy you can find today,

Decki McLuvin Marley (Just to make you laugh)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey WLG...Did you know you are in this Video? Thought you might like it. It is for all those who have gone too long with too little! (WARNING STRONG CONTENT)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCKQ3ZNkivY

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

((( WLG)))

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hello WLG

"what do you think of when you need something to look forward to in order to get up every day?"

We have a long weekend to look forward to. Queen's Birthday. She can have as many birthdays as she likes, as long as I get a day off work for them.

This weekend I am looking forward to trying out some new fishing lures. There are some big stroppy fish in our harbor at the moment and I have heard that they like snake shaped lollies from our supermarket better than the expensive lures available from the tackle shop.

Cheers
    Chris

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Sparkplug, I wish I wrote that song. It was awesome. I think I'll tune up the ol' guitar and play it for my wife tonight! Yee Haw!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Either way...what do you think of when you need something to look forward to in order to get up every day?

The wife needs to get up earlier than me. I get up so I can see her getting out of the
    shower before she gets dressed. It's a great incentive.

• wings
    wings

Hello back!!! Good to hear from you!

Sometimes life sends you little reminders that you had better not get to cocky...you don't know sh*t.

I know this one. I have learned every time I start feeling a bit confident to expect a little reminder.....or a big one.....

At my age I'm getting use to it. I think it gets easier to regain perspective and pick yourself up and continue putting one foot in front of the other. It may be slow progress, but at least I'm moving. The true growth happens on the inside. Just remember NOT to compare the inner happenings with what is manifested on the outside.....these two growth lines are not parallel, nor do they share equal importance.

I've got the message this time, dammit. I wonder if ex dubs are condemned to turmoil? Or maybe it's just growing pains?

You are condemned to freedom....you just need to spend more time here for a bit so you can be reminded.

First....coffee.....next.....sitting on my porch swing listening to the early morning birds and watching the sun come up.....then.....my ipod and JWD. After that I look forward to the end of the day....the middle part sucks most days.

Today I hope you look forward to reading this thread so you can GET that you are loved and appreciated here. AND MISSED!!! Where the hell have you been?????

Come see me dammit!!!!

wings

• changeling
    changeling

(((((((((((((((((((((WLG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Always have something to look forward to on the horizon...A weekend trip, a dinner out, a visit to a loved one, a project...

Notice the little things. Is it a pretty day, are the dogwoods in bloom, does you dog adore you? Revel in the little things and you'll never run out of reasons to be happy.

Enjoy,

changeling :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit