Which would be easier to defend, JWs or Mormons?

by undercover 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dagney
    Dagney
    At least JWs can have a Tangueray Martini with two olives (very dry) if they want one.

LOL whoknows.

• OBVES
    OBVES

It is one of the most challenging issues in our times ! You will not find them just the way the world looks at them . To find false prophets today you must search the Scriptures and find first whose religion God Yahweh accepts today . He cannot accept all at the same time as they differ so much that it stands to reason there must be one distinctive religion that God should accept. And if you know my posts you will not find a better religious organization than Jehovah's Witnesses are !

I have been saying that for years while being an independent of their organization and I have come with the proofs favorable to them that no other religious organization can have.

Their existence is rooted in the past organization the International Bible Students Association that revived the true christian faith with their Watchtower at the head.

The dates that are linked with Christ and his first disciples can be superimoposed on our times and we can know by these dates who represents the true christianity back then and now in our times !

7 BC - 2 BC - 29 AD - 33 AD - 36 AD - 70 AD - 106 AD

1879 AD - 1884 AD - 1914 AD - 1950 AD - 1984 AD - 1988 AD - 1991 AD

1914 AD - 1918 AD - 1921 AD ----- 1984 AD - 1988 AD - 1991 AD

And we can insert: 1935 AD - 1942 AD .

We have the whole picture whose religion God Yahweh accepts as true:

The International Bible Students - Jehovah's Witnesses + one indpendent servant as per Luke 9.49-50. Read my earlier posts to learn more !

The International Bible Students : 1879 AD - 1884 AD -1914 AD - 1918 AD - 1921 AD

Jehovah's Witnesses : 1935 AD - 1942 AD

One independent servant: 1950 AD - 1984 AD - 1988 AD - 1991 AD

Note it would be one of the easiest things for me to do to defend Jehovah's Witnesses !

So all in all where should we look for false prophets ? Among those who oppose those true servants in the end-time and teach others to do the same . Among main-stream christian religions for sure.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Having spoken with Mormon missionaries in the past, I found them pretty open about the fact that their final authority is the current teaching of the church, as opposed to and above the Bible, the Book of Mormon or any other source. That would make them perhaps a bit harder to deal with than JW's, since JW's at least CLAIM that the Bible is their final authority, even though we all know that the real final authority for a JW is the organization's explanation of the Bible and not the Bible itself.

• sspo
    sspo

I often speak with a young Mormon ( he's trying to convert me ) but they are as stubborn as the JW's and have an answer for everything you bring up. Just as brainwashed as the JW's but at least they beleive in education, getting involved in politics and so on.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hands down, Mormons (the fundies notwithstanding). They encourage higher education and political involvement. Hell, they're not even worried that their offspring might "wise up" by going to college.

Gotta love that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit