What To Think Of Mr. Scott McClellan?

by Rapunzel 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

Yuck. Just another self-serving book trying to save face/career by distancing themselves from an inexcusable war, and a horrible President. Where was their 'honesty', 'self-reflection', and 'integrity' while they were in a position of power? It's as bad as Alan Greenspan's book trying to excuse himself from the greenlighting of the huge tax cuts, and resulting drunken sailor spending that have seriously put this country in a bind. Where was their outspokeness back when they could have made a difference? Funny how after no longer drawing a paycheck, and in a position of power, they find 'truth'.

• jwblog
    jwblog
    Funny how after no longer drawing a paycheck, and in a position of power, they find 'truth'.

He didn't find truth, he revealed it. There is a difference from a person making false accusation then one proving what everyone else knows from his own government.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

H Steve - I have to admit that you kind of lost me there after your sentence - "Motivation could also be referred to as inspiration." I wonder: Do you see a specifically apocalyptic meaning in the publication of McClellan's book? I ask because you cite [what I believe to be] the so-called Apocalypse of John," verses 15 - 18, although I don't see a reference to the chapter in question.

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

Whatever. This asshat is trying to save his political skin. As it is right now, his hopes of any political appointment or further career is toast. He was asked, specifically and repeatedly about the incidents before writing this book, all of which he denied previously. So which is it? Was he lying then? Or is he lying now? Or both?

• jwblog
    jwblog
    H Steve - I have to admit that you kind of lost me there after your sentence - "Motivation could also be referred to as inspiration." I wonder: Do you see a specifically apocalyptic meaning in the publication of McClellan's book? I ask because you cite [what I believe to be] the so-called Apocalypse of John," verses 15 - 18, although I don't see a reference to the chapter in question.

Identifying the actors in a story book allow a person to follow that character in a book and know who they speak of when anything is written about them. Identify the wild beast in the bible who attack the holy ones under inspiration by satan the devil in the end time, and you will know how bible prophecy is being fulfilled.

UNITED NATIONS (CNN) -- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez tore into his U.S. counterpart and his U.N. hosts Wednesday, likening President Bush to the devil and telling the General Assembly that its system is "worthless."

"The devil came here yesterday," Chavez said, referring to Bush, who addressed the world body during its annual meeting Tuesday. "And it smells of sulfur still today."

I quoted Revelations 17:17 so you are correct. If these days were not cut short by Jesus Christ arriving as written no flesh would have been saved. The war broke out in heaven and satan and his demons were cast down and it was in their heart to annihilate all life out of existence. The talk of nuclear war was abroad and evident. Many nations prepared for battle as they saw the unlawful beast attacking in their territory........

So yes, I speak of the time we are living in which is known to many as the apocalyptic

Mcclellan is just one of many upon the earth

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

"A Prince who would maintain his authority is often compelled to be other than good. For when the class, be it the people, the soldiers, or the nobles, on you whom you judge it necessary to rely for your support, is corrupt, then you must needs adapt yourself to its humours, and satisfy these, in which case virtuous conduct will only prejudice you." Niccolo Machiavelli

• jwblog
    jwblog
    "A Prince who would maintain his authority is often compelled to be other than good. For when the class, be it the people, the soldiers, or the nobles, on you whom you judge it necessary to rely for your support, is corrupt, then you must needs adapt yourself to its humours, and satisfy these, in which case virtuous conduct will only prejudice you." Niccolo Machiavelli

Truly I say to you that our "Prince of Peace" will act under righteous law. Where there is righteous law there is no conflict. The unlawful one creates disruption, but love unifies. Treat all of the masses equally, take part in the work of growing produce to feed the masses. Be sure that the masses have shelter and all that is needed for survival. The Prince, out of respect from the masses continues his rule and all flourish. Allow me to ask you this question, is democratic rule a righteous rule? Should you allow the merchants a license to distribute alcohol to its patrons until they can no longer walk?

• restrangled
    restrangled

The question was: What do you think of Scott McClellan?

I watched him lie through his teeth for years and found him extremely obnoxious. He was a dead pan supporter of Bush. Now, after losing his job he admits he was a big liar for the administration.....He along with everyone else uses the excuse there was "faulty intelligence"

OH Please! He knew better at the time just as did most of us. How is it in this day and age there can be "Faulty Intelligence"? Bull shixt! He was part of the plan and got nixt......and now he needs to make an income by admiting he perpetrated lies unbeknownst to himself and the grand father of all lies George Bush.

I will not be buying his book, Bush's or that scum bag Cheney.....they have made their fortunes in Oil, and Companies involved with War....they will be retiring, with huge bank accounts, stock options, and retirement funds from the average American tax payer for the rest of their lives.

Yes, I bet Bush and his cronies will be sitting in their rocking chairs snickering at the general public.

r.

• jwblog
    jwblog
    I will not be buying his book, Bush's or that scum bag Cheney.....they have made their fortunes in Oil, and Companies involved with War....they will be retiring, with huge bank accounts, stock options, and retirement funds from the average American tax payer for the rest of their lives.

Truly I say to you, these men if they acted upon their own will be made devastated and naked. Satan caused much influence upon many in the "end time" as written. However a wicked man can be made to act wickedly with ease. A righteous man can be made to act wickedly but not without remorse. A remorseful man will confess and he will be forgiven upon repentance. These men will stand before me under authority of Jesus Christ. Those wicked men will be made to confess their sins to those that they sinned against.

While the beast is still alive he will be throne into the lake of fire, it is written. What is the meaning?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Truly I say to you, these men if they acted upon their own will be made devastated and naked. Satan caused much influence upon many in the "end time" as written. However a wicked man can be made to act wickedly with ease. A righteous man can be made to act wickedly but not without remorse. A remorseful man will confess and he will be forgiven upon repentance. These men will stand before me under authority of Jesus Christ. Those wicked men will be made to confess their sins to those that they sinned against.

While the beast is still alive he will be throne into the lake of fire, it is written. What is the meaning?

Puhleeaasee! .... r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit