What do you think about small children commenting in the meetings?

by asilentone 45 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

witness 007 LOL!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Someone on this forum described one rambunkous little chap who ran around during the meeting and got on the stage and mooned the whole congregation and yelled, "KISS MY BIG FAT BUTT!"

Now, that's a great comment.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Just another way to control the Hitler Youth, I mean Watchtower Youth

• White Dove
    White Dove

The point of it is for the parents to show off their children as being smart and them being good parents. It's all about acceptance at the khall. The good families all commented while the weak ones didn't.

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I remember being at the bookstudy and was being coached by my sister to answer a question. I forgot the question. The answer was "Jehovah."

I said, "What was that guy's name again?" I knew, I just didn't liked being forced to answer a question by my sister. I think I was 4 or 5.

• sacolton
    sacolton

How about this bumper sticker ...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I was forced into that crap..Ministry school as soon as I could read..Repeating prewritten answers to questions at the Kingdom Hall..Door to door every weekend.....Forced into preaching to my grade 1 teacher.Then having to relate the experience on stage,at an assembly..Most people don`t realize what a set-up,most story`s told at an assembly are..........Not much of a life for a kid.................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• mouthy
    mouthy

reniaa -I dont think you have gone to Christian childrens groups ,while the Parents are in the sermon,I have been to so many since leaving the WT just to see what they do..

. The kids crayon pictures,talk about Jesus ,,,, make cut out pictures,in fact one cried when it was over ,he wanted to do more.
    I took my Melanie to the Kingdom Hall for all her life till she married ( 19 yrs old.)

She married a man OUT of the Witnesses & said to me one day! "MUM I want to die at Armeggedon with my hubby, I just couldnt put any kids I have through the guilt of the WT & not allowing them to be NORMAL) "
    I hope if your taking your kids to the K,Hall ,You wont regret it later in life. Melanie died at 42 yrs old
    A big write up was in the paper about how CHRISTIAN she was ( she had since accepted Jesus & attended the United church )
    As she was dying people used to come to her to get ENCOURAGED......Her Faith was indescribable .... She never learned that from me or the WT It was the HOLY SPIRIT the Bible tells us will teach any who wants it....

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

DEEHOVAH!

• sacolton
    sacolton

When I went to my first JW meeting at the KH, I was astounded to discover that all the answers to the questions were RIGHT ON THE SAME PARAGRAPH. It was like:

1 Jehovah is God

Q: In paragraph 1, who is God?

... ummmmm .... give me a minute, Brother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit