England 2 USA 0

by digderidoo 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"So are you going to get drunk and have a riot even though you won..............BRITAIN RULES HAVE A PINT LUVLET'S BURN SUME CARS!!!!!!!!!! YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LETS TRASH LONDON....ERE WE GO, ERE WE GO, ER WE GO,.....MANCHESTER UNNNITED!!!!!!!"

No, That is so 80's

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

""....is what prevented them from making the Euros this year. "

Rubbish - Turmoil in the camp and bad leadership was what prevented England making the Euros. Had the new man at the top been in for that campaign then we would have walked the group. We did miss chances but we created them, its the way England play, its a high tempo game that will incur some inaccuracies. "

Just to add to above: coupled with some outrageous and unfortunate(What the hell did you do that for!!) goal keeping errors/mistakes, which showed clearly that God was not on our side.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Considering the football/soccer history of both nations it was a given that England would win. I'm surprised that they didn't get about 5 goals or so. Was it a strong England team that they put forward.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Yay….. We won……. Woohoo……

That makes up for not getting into Europe…..

Well done England……….(tut, sigh…wagging of head, loud exhale)…..

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Not really something worth bragging about.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

It seems that at least the English football team wasn't affected by the decaying Christian morals ... or was it their muslim team that beat the Americans?

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    Not really something worth bragging about.

It will be when England take on the ‘Disability Shield Cup’ champions. We should win that one too……

COME ON ENGLAND……!!!!!!

Got the urge to vandalize a phone box……..!! Maybe I’ll just push over next doors dustbin……

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Really, Did you watch the Champions league final? The biggest club match in the world. 11 English players in that game I think.

LOL! 11 English players ! 15 years ago, in a similar match, there would have been 20 English players. I rest my case.

Yes, I watched the game a couple of times. Good game but shame about the pitch.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

LouBelle- Considering the football/soccer history of both nations it was a given that England would win. I'm surprised that they didn't get about 5 goals or so. Was it a strong England team that they put forward.

Yes, it was a very good side LouBelle, tons of classy players but just not enough shots and not enough on target.

Actually, if my memory serves correctly, the USA beat England 2 - 0 not too long ago and of course there is a very famous 1 - 0 victory a long time back.

BTW, how's your World Cup project going ?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The poms are pathetic. Couldn't even make Euro 2008. What a bunch of losers and serves them right with their asshole hooligan fans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit