Just ONE shred of Evidence?

by Honesty 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwblog
    jwblog

I'd have to say I'm a little puzzled why a JW is here posting on the biggest Apostate site against JWS on the net.

You keep on reiterating that you yourself are one of the very special faithful slaves but do you not know that you are part of and support

a corruptly devised publishing company called WTS, they have nothing to do with God at all or his purpose for mankind.

They have cunningly devised this kingdom for themselves but use God's name to fool people to support them.

I guess it wasn't so bad though a lot of power was gained and a lot of money was made.

I was born into this scam but fortunately left when I grew up and found The Truth.

Hang around for awhile JWBLOG you might learn a thing or two.

Who is a JW me? jwblog means that I am posting blogs on J.W..com is all it means. Jesus Christ did not even use the name Jehovah and I learned the reasoning behind it. By using God, The Almighty, The Heavenly Father etc. it unifies all beliefs because it holds to not a single name that causes divisions. I am no part of the w.t.s. but post here because they carry a title that rightfully belongs to me. I was a part of the organization at one point and they do hold true to many good teachings but they are not who they claim to be.

In fact they expect or preach that what has already happened to those in the Middle East is going to happen to them. They are not any part of the 144000 but only those of the blood offspring of Abraham are, make any sense? Have a good night I have to lay my head to rest now.......

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Backing away slowly and trying not to make any eye contact......easy........easy

• snowbird
    snowbird

Backing away slowly and trying not to make any eye contact......easy........easy

SMMML!!!

Spraying My Monitor Laughing.

Sylvia

• darth frosty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit